Skip to content

Ask an Expert TT600 Engine and Speedo ? Technical

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Technical > TT600 Engine and Speedo ?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Sket1234

Feb 12

Sket1234 says:

TT600 Engine and Speedo ?

Hi to all i am having a bit of fun trying to source a replacement engine for a tt600 as mine has pretty much had it (Done 59000Miles including some track days) is their any other engines which fit. as i just love the bike and would like to keep it going as long as possible. Checked ebay any ideas anyone then i can get back to Poole Quay Bike Night. also does anyone also know if there is a different speedo which fit as my second one has just failed as always seems to be the magnet ring cracks. Thanks to all 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 August 2012 23:15)

Post a message in Technical

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

TT600 Engine

Replacement engines are always a risk as you don't know their history.  The 'new' one could be in a worse state than the one you already have.  You don't say what's wrong with your current lump but it might be worth having that looked at to see if a rebuild in finacially worthwhile.  At least then you'll know what you've got. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices