Skip to content

Discuss This Dunlop does Ulster GP double TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Dunlop does Ulster GP double

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Dunlop does Ulster GP double

Michael Dunlop ignored the effects of two slipped discs in his back to chalk up a memorable double win on Saturday in the 90th Anniversary Ulster Grand Prix on the famed Dundrod circuit, near Belfast. Dunlop opened the day with a confident win in the six-lap Superstock race riding the Ard Na Mara/McAdoo Kawasaki, to cross the line 4.037s clear of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (13 August 2012 09:20)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

UGP sunshine

Best weather i've ever experienced at the UGP/Dundrod 150 for years, racing was brill, weather was great for all the meeting. See you all next year

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Pots

Had to re-read your post then, thought you said it was the best weather you had experienced in 150 years -you're either Harry Potters best mate or that bloke from Twilight.  Since, it was a reading error, am relieved neither characters really exist for if they did I would be scared to step outside my front door.  Back to th eimportant stuff, although not a Martin fan, am glad someone has beaten Dunlop on his own turf.  I was starting to think he was unstoppable.  But what a hero for winning with 2 slipped discs.  Most people in the UK would be on the hotline claiming benefits - not racing (let alone winning) if that happened.  True Warrior Spirit to all of em.... great viewing for every single fan.  Well done Michael & Guy.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices