Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha

Valentino Rossi has told Yamaha he wants to return to a factory YZR-M1 machine in 2013 with his current crew supporting him. The Italian will end a dismal spell with Ducati at the end of 2012 after signing a two-year deal to re-join Yamaha next season. As expected, Rossi has expressed a desire to Yamaha management to bring his entire technical crew,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 August 2012 16:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

"anyways back to the crew!!

even my mother knows Rossi will go to Yamaha with his crew. i guess Yamaha just presume he will want the crew with him when offering him the contract. i wonder if sometimes these riders, managers and crew members laugh at the media questions asked to then and think, god how stupid are you. this whole subject is a complete waste of time. everyone knows his crew goes. "Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha" haha "No Shit MCN"

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

have a little gander at this...

http://cyclenews.coverleaf.com/cyclenews/20120814#pg17

Tis a good read....

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Moaner

Yes a good read, just about covers all bases. MCM read and learn

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

Pledge Of Allegiance

Rossi and Burgess pledged their allegiance to each other years ago.  Countless interviews over the early years have quoted them as saying that Rossi won't race without Burgess and Burgess has said he will stay with Rossi as long as Rossi wishes to race.  They're dedicated to each other.

Does Rossi need Burgess?  I say yes.  I say that, not because Bugess is the greatest or anything, but simply because of trust.  Going back to Yamaha after leaving like he did, do you seriously think Rossi would trust Jarvis and an appointed crew he doesn't know that they would do right by him?  Rossi needs Burgess to make sure Rossi gets what he needs and not a 2nd rate bike with programming limitations on his side of the wall.  Burgess will be there to make sure he isn't getting screwed.  I'm a firm believer Rossi is only back because Yamaha needs the sponsorship money, not Rossi.  They have Jorge as #1 but no money.  So I wouldn't put it past Jarvis to fix it so Rossi stays #2 to assure Jorge is on top.  I've never worked for Jarvis but i know enough that if I ever did, I wouldn't trust that slimeball.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Rossi will have Burgess and his team with him next year and X2glider I agree entirely with what you say because it is correct and factual not like most of the crap on here!

Ha Ha  hello4646 Dont know if it was a mistake but what a great name for the no 2 Rossi hater.
Buttboy......luv it

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

UNTAMEABLE

We already know that rossi cann't tame ducati. So stop bullshit here. Stoner already said that he so sure rossi can never tame the beast along other good rider as far as ducati history. Btw, rossi never gave the limit like stoner. He don't has gut to do it. JB stated it before in their first season that rossi would never do it cause it was so in the limit. And the result has been blame by rossi.blame set up, blame the bike, blame prezioshit, etc. MOANING! MOANING! MOANING! He just back to his used to lovely proven bike developted by furusawa. So what now? I suggest that he tame his ass first before he tame the beast ducati. Rossi already cut its leg, arms, head, but still the beast refuse with its last spirit. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

rossi VS stoner

NOW YOU ALL 46ERS KNOW WHO HAS THE BEST SKILL!!! STONER, THE ONLY TAMER OF BEAST!!!! Will tell as far as ducati live!!!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

motoking

lol ever the joker aint you

like i said on another news feed you should be on stage with jokes like that

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Taming

It wasn't a case of Rossi couldn't tame the Duke, at 33 years of age, he wasn't prepared to drastically change his riding style (and risk his life), to suit the Duke. If he was Stoners age when he went to Ducati, then Rossi would of got the better of the Duke, there is no doubt about that.

At that moment in time, Stoner had the 'skill' to tame the Ducati, but Rossi is still the better racer and has better racecraft.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Buell

You are an ignorant arse - you contribute nothing and just trot aout the same dirge every time - I know but I can't tell you, you'll have to wait and see. How old are you.

My last comment asked why 4646 didn't compare Rossi's attitude towards Lorenzo when referring Lorenzo's thoughts on Rossi's return - reasonable I think if you are making a true or valid comparison whilst criticising the attitude of others

You'll note in the previous comment what I said about Rossi if you bothered to, or can, read it properly.

Neither of the comments bear any connection to hating Rossi. Unless saying he has skill, talent and speed is derogatory. Didn't realise they were...

You I'm afraid are dyed yellow right through, regardless of your claims of supporting them all. I've yet to see you defend another rider in the same way you defend Rossi.

Rossi will have Burgess and his team with him next year and X2glider I agree entirely with what you say because it is correct and factual not like most of the crap on here!

There is nothing factual in that statement - it's opnion until Yamaha confirm their appointment.

Your telephone call from Rossi telling you it will happen was Wosi making a prank call.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices