Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi wants crew to join him back at Yamaha

Valentino Rossi has told Yamaha he wants to return to a factory YZR-M1 machine in 2013 with his current crew supporting him. The Italian will end a dismal spell with Ducati at the end of 2012 after signing a two-year deal to re-join Yamaha next season. As expected, Rossi has expressed a desire to Yamaha management to bring his entire technical crew,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 August 2012 16:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
666ghostrider666

Aug 12

SPIES

HAs had the same crew for years they ve done him proud exept for this year. You are fickle towards them GYTR tut

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

I read

some where that Rossi isnt allowed to take his crew back with him to yamaha.......is this true!.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

not true trailer

He will be definitely be taking his immediate crew but there is still a question mark over the whole crew.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cheers

Buel272 . I re-read my post , and thought duh! , why did post that .

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Lorenzo's contract

If Lorenzo has a #1 rider contract then it won't matter who is in Rossi's crew as he will have an inferior machine, just like Edwards did when he was Rossi's #2. Edwards himself said " You don't always get a factory bike just because you're in the factory team".

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

vmax

We know that is what you would want but I hate to tell you Rossi will be on exactly the same bike as Lorenzo.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Buell

No that is not what I would want at all, I don't believe in team mates having different machines. Just how do you know that Lorenzo has not got a #1 rider contract, after all no one knew that Edwards had an inferior machine until he left Yamaha and spilled the beans with the very words I quoted.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

no 1 in 13

will be Lorenzo but Rossi will start on exactly the same bike as Jorge.

Tell me which year was it that Edwards had an inferior machine to Rossi or maybe it was them all?
That was a little joke from Colin once and as usual people start to believe it.They were on identical machines although Rossi probably may have got any upgrades slightly quicker than Edwards.
No disrespect to Edwards but had they swopped bikes(any year) Rossi still would have beat him.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

No joke Buell

I'd sooner believe Edwards who only got the same bike as Rossi at the end of seasons 06 and 07 when points needed to be taken away from Hayden and Stoner respectively and suddenly found himself near the front. Comparing his points totals between the factory and Tech3 Yamahas there is hardly any difference in six seasons.

Nuff said

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

edwards is the biggest joker

and he constantly says things to wind people up as he did on that occasion.
Yes granted the difference in performance between factory and tech 3 was nothing but what does that say?
Look what Spies did with the tech 3 and then what has he done on the factory bike?
As I have always said the difference in these bikes is not that great it all depends on whether you can ride them or not.
Rossi rode better than Edwards....even Colin will admit that now.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices