Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding in awe of Stoner and Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding in awe of Stoner and Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding in awe of Stoner and Lorenzo

Scott Redding admitted his admiration for MotoGP stars like Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo has rocketed after he made his 1000cc debut on a Ducati GP12 at Mugello earlier this month. The British teenager completed almost 130 laps on board a Desmosedici when he was offered the chance to showcase his talents in front of senior Ducati management over a two-day...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 August 2012 11:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You're not alone Scott

I too am in awe of these two.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Your not alone Nostro

Stoner and Lorenzo are in awe of you ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Aww shucks Chris

What have you been telling them about me?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Redding

Its just such a pity Scott could not ride the Honda or Yamaha to get a comparison.
If he rode the Ducati (an animal as he put it) as well as he did he may have found the other bikes far better and would have probably gone even faster than on the Duke but unfortunately that will never happen.
Personally I think Redding is ready and suited to Moto GP but unless the Ducati is improved I fear he is making a big mistake if he goes with them.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

of course

Mr. Scott. Not only your teeth, but rossi must pluck his ass with stick to reduce his ASS chatter. Thank you.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Buell

Personally I think Redding is ready and suited to Moto GP but unless the Ducati is improved I fear he is making a big mistake if he goes with them.

I agree with the sentiment but personally don't think it would be a mistake. Should he show some form on the Duke, that can only improve his CV. Should he not, i believe his CV will stay intact regardless. He's too young to let a bad season on a 'mediocre'(?) bike affect him imo.

If you get a chance in life then go for it. Scott and many others a well worth a punt. Oh to be 19 again :(

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Scott aquitted himself exceeding well for a first time test

To be only 1 to 1.5 secs off Rossi's Mugello qualifying pace with race tyres in less than ideal conditions was a fine effort.

In comparison the vastly experienced Valentino Rossi was 2 seconds adrift of Stoner's Ducati GP qualifying time after two days of his first Ducati test at the much shorter Valencia track.

Draw your own conclusions.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Scott - you are wrong, Stoner and Lorenzo are in awe of Bennys comments.  So is Dovi.  When Dovi was interviewed recently he was asked what his fave motorcycle forum was he replied:

"Ah, itsa Motorcycle News  and how you say... rev Benny posts?  he's very funny and clearly loves me.  I ope he send me some roses soon.  My girlfriend, she..a not too appy, but hey... "

That is a gospel fact interview conducted by Gandelf the great himself (from Lord Of The Rings - which was in fact a documentary)

Word.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Motoking

You seem to be obsessed with Rossi's ASS perhaps you are a closet homosexual waiting to come out ?

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

PC

You may well be right there.Maybe he should have a go if he gets the chance.Yes he may well do well but lets face it the Ducati seems to have had an adverse effect on quite a few top riders already and I fear it will claim more yet.
Would love to see Redding do well but starting on the Ducati is really not a sensible move after what has gone on in the past.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices