Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance

Ducati bosses have said Nicky Hayden is worthy of another chance in the Bologna manufacturer’s factory MotoGP squad in 2013. Hayden signed a new one-year deal during his home round at Laguna Seca in California last month that will keep him on a factory Desmosedici for a fifth successive premier class campaign. Hayden’s place at Ducati seemed in serious jeopardy only a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 August 2012 12:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Another interesting thought Hayden and Alpinestars I doubt he go back to one of his old sponsors IMO.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Fucko central..

Don't know how long some of you guys have been watching but..being consistently faster in qualifying gets you jack shit. If it did, Stoner would have seven titles by now..but he ain't.

I like Nick but if it wasn't for his passport he'd have been sacked off long ago.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Agree 'wosi'

I like Nick but if it wasn't for his passport he'd have been sacked off long ago.

There lies the truth. As much as Nicky comes across as a fast ride and lovely bloke i'm amazed he's stayed at this level for so long. But fairplay to him.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I'll third what Pacey said :)

Nick may be no "Alien" but he has something that Pedrosa will never have in MotoGP that's a World Championship.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And again

If Ducati valued Nicky that much they's have retained him whilst still holding the option on him. They didn't but at that time they thought they were keeping Rossi. Nicky was gone, to be replaced with whoever. When he walked though it left them with no riders for 2013, so a quick 1 year contract for Nicky. The crap they've come out with is an insult to the man and he must feel it, but being the man he is, he'll say nothing and just get on with the job.

A great bloke but unfortunately, probably just short of what it takes for consistent winning.

I really hope they can improve the bike for next year and would love - expect - to see him giving it to Dovi. Nothing against Dovi but Hayden deserves some good fortune and a good run on the red terror

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

I'd suggest that some people should go back and watch a review of the year nicky won the title, on a b spec honda it may make you think again.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

WOSI

he has more than you could ever dream of boyo.fact!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I'd suggest that some people should go back and watch a review of the year nicky won the title, on a b spec honda it may make you think again.

I've already got the review and it was great. Plus that is bull shet B spec Honda more like that RC211V was known as the "Ghost Bike".

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

He deserves it

He deserves it no doubt, he's been the most loyal rider for Ducati in MotoGP and deserves another shot. Nicky is still fast and has the talent to be a podium regular but just requires a little more from Ducati to get them both there. I agree with the point that this is probably his last contract with Ducati before moving to another team. Nicky always gives 110% and I wish him the best of luck for the rest of his time at Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

I would

laugh so much , if Hayden wins the title next year with team Duck .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices