Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati boss: Nicky Hayden deserves 2013 chance

Ducati bosses have said Nicky Hayden is worthy of another chance in the Bologna manufacturer’s factory MotoGP squad in 2013. Hayden signed a new one-year deal during his home round at Laguna Seca in California last month that will keep him on a factory Desmosedici for a fifth successive premier class campaign. Hayden’s place at Ducati seemed in serious jeopardy only a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 August 2012 12:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
parris

May 10

parris says:

Nicky deserves it but for all the wrong reasons

Nicky deserves it but for all the wrong reasons I think. I think people want him to have another contract not because of his riding prowess but because of the shitty treatment he has received from ducati and more because of the absolute dignity with which he has handled himself when presented with such. 

I find it impossible to gauge any ones skills whilst they are riding the ducati pos. It is really hard. I have seen Nickys skills several times and am amazed at his talent but I do not know where he would be on a yamaha. I would love to see Hayden on the yamaha for a season just to see how skilful he really is. 

The only thing that consoles me for the poor treatment Nicky has received by ducati is the fact that he has been stocking away massive pay cheques for his misery. 

Ducati really are bastards. The way they treat people is unconscionable. People wonder why I am so anti ducati. Personally I do not think there is a better reason to dislike an organisation than for ethical reasons.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

yeah right, its not that he's a yank and the USA is your biggest market..

whatever mr ducati

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MR. NICKY

YOU BETTER put your self right to the limit buddy, or 2013 would be the last thing in motogp class you remember. at least repeat 2006 performance.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

reality

Ducati really are bastards. The way they treat people is unconscionable. People wonder why I am so anti ducati. Personally I do not think there is a better reason to dislike an organisation than for ethical reasons.

The other teams are no different when circumstances suit them.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Florence and the washing machine.

All Italians must be lying conniving pieces of shit.

Nice words from a bunch of c***s who were ready to throw Hayden under the bus before last week. Will be funny if we see some improvement in the bikes performance next year, would be difficult to fuck it up any more than Caramellos toyboy did.

Reply to this Topic
pinkerton2964

Nov 11

Nobody wants it.

I think it's a matter of having to hire Nicky because no one wants it, it's a waste of a hard working ex champ. I think he was very badly treated by Honda when they put their confidence in pedrossa who nobody seems to like and has been a dissapointment. If he was on the Honda I'm sure he would be up the front. As it is it's either Ducati, WSB, ASB. Nicky is a hard worker but even that wont help that sick Ducati. 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny

i dont care if its offensive or not to anyone, hayden does have more than  any of us on this forum could dream barring a current gp rider, so thats my point, concentrate on spouting ur dovi ass licking shit as usual and run along home.

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Nicky

Well Ducati need someone thats been riding the dam thing next year , cos if its Dovi or Carl hope its him but sound more like it be Dovi , replacing Rossi on it will take them time to get the hang of it if they can , at the end of the day Nicky only had 3 podiums since hes been there , but good for a top 8 i guess ,

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

holy bable.......

eat shit rev

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny in terms you understand

Fuck off you sad C***T,your tiresome stupid and trying to have your 15 minutes of fame on here .I apologise for responding to you ,as your clearly only a thick troll. who in reality wouldn't have the guts to speak his mind .You were thrown off here because your a moron ,only to return in another form MCN police your site in a better fashion ,Benny Go away you dickhead ,you have no life ,no real entity and no place on any Bike forum ,i can hear your latest conquest calling you as your old bell ropes are too tight,You pratt.time for Bitty Benny .please choke on it

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices