There are several Blackbox video recorders for cars available on the market but to find one suitable for a motorbike will be difficult for the following reasons.
1. The camera can only see straight ahead so it cannot record a rear ender or side swipe accident. You need full 360deg coverage.
2. It will have to be fully dust/waterproof/ theft proof
3: They cannot record at night due to other vehicel headlights blinding the camera.
4. It will need to have full GPS and accelerometers capability. To log location and speed.
5. The recording can also be siezed by the police and used as evidence agianst you as well as for you.
6. It will have to automaticaly start recording everytime the bike is started.
7. It will have to be very cheap.
8. If to be used as evidence in court then the recording will have to be watermarked and not editable.
9. Automatic overwrite FIFO - First In First Out
10. Useless in the wet or rain as water will obscure the lens.
It is not so easy as just using a modified helmet camera!!!!!
If anyone can make one that can incorporate all the above then I would be the first to buy one!!!!