Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi

That's what you'd like to believe. The truth is, Stoner has integrity of the sort Rossi can only dream about. The same applies to the majority of his fans it would seem..

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Casey is a mean girl

What a bitchy little thing Casey is.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

"keeps getting beaten by Nicky and Hector"

Hmmm really??

VR vs NH               VR vs HB
    VR  NH  HB            W/L                        W/L
1) 10      6     9                L                             L
2)   9      8    10               L                            W
3)   7     11   10              W                            W
4)   2      6     9               W                            W
5)   7       9    11             W                            W
6)   9       7    10              L                            W 
7)  13      6      7              L                            L
8)   6      10     9             W                           W
9)   5       7      9             W                           W
10)  -       6      -              L                             -

Rossi and Hayden are pretty similar by comparison tallying up 5 wins against each other. Nicky Slightly ahead in the championship by 2 points. You cannot really compare Rossi to the tow king who's best position this season was a 7th and who is 22 points back from Rossi and a further 24 points behind Hayden. Fair enough his qualifying has been shit but its race day that counts??

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

"obviously they now have a bike that can do well"

Good eye Casey them results sure do show a bike that has potential for challenging them Honda's and that one Yam (that other Yam rode by GYTR's wet dream is the anomaly). These results are not encouraging in any way and i wouldn't go as far as saying its a good bike and that Valentino is being beat week in week out. He is doing fucking shit they all are! 

The bike was only good when you were on it, no one else (over a full season, Bayliss was awesome in Valencia 2006) and im pretty sure you did your fair share of moaning when you were on board the duke?? You must of its in your Auzzy nature, you wouldn't be a true auzzy if you didn't. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Neither CHrainmaker has any more integrity than the other. both are world champs both want to win and both slate opposition and both speak shit from time to time. One more than the other though but the likes of us completely slagging riders is funny because none of us bloggers would be any different in there shoes. It's fine to make odd comments here or there but most on this site spend every comment on slating the other rider. I don't like Casey but I post positive thing on here about him. Same as I do about my idol Rossi. Shame this is usually all the site is about. Fans trying to point score.

Reply to this Topic
deeplycynicalman

Feb 12

clockwork!!!

And Wosi comes out and makes the EXACT claim that I referred to in my previous post... Inherited the best bike. HA! what a load of (predictable) hot cock from one of the primary yellow benders... Couldn't have done it better if I tried to make it happen.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I would respect Casey immensely if he went back to Ducati after all this, wether he won or not wouldn't matter but just to try the unexpected like Rossi has done a few times over the years. We all know he wouldn't do that but it would create such a more fierce battle on track. A bit more of Lagun Seca would be amazing. Now that was a good battle between them both and not just because Rossi won. Stoner back to Ducati, go on lad make it happen.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

finally

someone with balls has stood up and said it how it is!!!!!im glad it was stoner as he kicked his ass many times over the last 5 years, such a joy to read to be honest, and now rossi has even more pressure to deal with as yamaha will know what casey has just said, is totally true and the reults cannot be erased!!!!!!

boo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Integrity?

Fkin hell..that's the best joke you've cracked all year CHR.

Casey Stoners head got done in LS08 and he never recovered. He's the world champ pal but is talking like the bitchin' whining loser he is in real life, something he's gonna sruggle to come to terms with back home in the boonies, dipping sheep (fnar).

I give his Missus a year of the negative, sour-puss attitude then SHE will be on the blower to Flammini looking to get a ride for him in WSB because the little prick is doing her head in.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

And we matter?

ha ha true enough CH

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN