Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

JB

If I remember, he was asked what he thought about fixing the Ducati's front end problem. He glibly replied - does it have a front end problem? then went on about lesser riders

The question was obviously aimed at the problems Stoner was experiencing and reporting on the factory bike. 'Lesser riders' may well have been a bit of a jibe at Stoner and his crew not being able to sort a problem he and Rossi could fix in 80 seconds. Why would he refer to satellite bikes which had nothing to do with the bike they were going to inherit.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Stonerfaggot

Well done - nice for kids to hear.

Nice advert for your average Rossi fan's mentality

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

By my calculations the "80 second fix"

Currently sits at roughly 55,900,800 seconds. To demonstrate I'm not cheating I worked it out as 60 x 60 x 24 x 647 (couldn't be arsed trying to remember the exact date so I went for the monday of the first week of November '10) = 55,900,800 seconds

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

IMHO

It's often the case that the viewer/onlooker see's more than the subject. I believe that Rossi was the better rider, so much so, Stoner often broke under the pressure. I also believe that Rossi's big off at Muggello, marked the end of his glorious career. IMHO

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Look at all the upset hypocrites

Just too many hypocrites to name but all the regular characters are here - you know who you are. Let me start by saying this - If you didn't criticize Val for saying what he said about Stoner or call Val classless for having an opinion about Stoner on the Ducati or was one of the people who laughed and had a good time with Val's words about Stoner at Ducati - SHUT THE FUCK UP. You have fuck all leg to stand on to say jack shit about Stoner. If you didn't critize one for running off at the mouth then don't criticize the other. Now that Rossi is the one with the boot stuck firmly up his ass don't give us this shit about being classless or turning the other cheek or being mature or or not acting like a Champion or whatever - if you didn't say it about Val than shut your hypocrite hole in your face. Better yet, stuff your yap with a nice helping of crow with a side of humble pie - Rossi is having his fill as we speak.

You same hypocrites who come on here day in and day out and make it fine and ok to critize Stoner but Stoner SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY RIDES THE BIKE critizes your favorite you get all up in arms. And what's bad about it Stoner isn't saying anything that we don't already know - even saying what your hero has alreay publicly admitted. So what's all the fuss about? But nothing hurts like the truth huh? I guess it just stings that much more coming from Stoner huh? Well tough luck chumps - Stoner had to put up with Val's unwarranted crap so now the shoe is on the other foot.

Matter of fact, the only people whinning and moaning are the folks who's feeling are hurt because Stoner had the nerve to tell the truth about their hero. Rossi ran off at the mouth, fell on ass at Ducati, did fuck all like he thought he would, and had to bring money to run back to Yamah with is tail between is legs. Fact of the matter is over the last 2 seasons Rossi was the worst investment in the history of MotoGP. Never before has so much been spent and wasted with nothing but 2 podiums and a decline in image and bad press in return. I hear you saying "Ouch" from here. Hurt doesn't it? The truth usually does............

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

WTF

They are both walking away from their employer this year, one walks away the other continues eating humble pie - who is the wise one? It would seem that Mr Stoner yet again has not mastered PR!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

RevBenny.

I find it interesting how your disdain for Stoner mimics your involvement on this forum. Whilst no doubt you have your supporters... most people think you're a cunt!

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Not me CHR

I think he's a cock.

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

???

can anyone actually tell me what is not true that stoner has said please ??? because it seems to have ruffled a few people

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Careful lads.....

He'll be threatening to turn up at your house on a Wednesday evening........

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices