Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yeah the Xerox Ducati Team chipsandgravy brings a good point you have to feel for that team closing their WSBK effort just for this clown muppet.

Reply to this Topic
spindizzy

Aug 02

spindizzy says:

So Saturn

What about the 800 Rossi rode the day after Stoner and went 2 seconds slower on? Same kettle of fish there. Keep the excuses coming - Valentino is a delicate little flower and needs you to protect him.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Go away spindizzy

For you speak too much logic and sense and that is not allowed here on the Rossi-boy bitchfest. lol

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

wow what a reaction,to a myth

against someone who speaks the truth.If you read the MCN there is little to salvage from Rossi's past that wins him any support ,the truth is He is a horrible individual that is now reaping the benefit of his selfish and unsporting behaviour:upset: ,Stoner like him or not can speak with honest experience .now if you read all not many disagree not even Burgess or Rainey .He will be proven to be the person he is this year ,it's a fact .Agostini need not worry his record not to mention his honour is in tact ,given time Rossi will extinguish his own flame ,Reap what you sow Valentino it's time to deliver or expire:mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

LET'S STICK TOGETHER

seems that stoner at last said his inner desire out loud right now. what he kept for this past 6 years at last spilled out. well, that's good right? anyway, he only told the truth about rossi.

for 46ers it's pain. but it's reality. so, ducati bancrupt cause all sponsors pull out. they seen this long time before cause rossi cann't rode the beast. the only option is sell to audi to survive.

if stoner jump to ducati, i'm sure he'll flow like he used to. he can adapt to all factory bike. i must say the most adaptable rider in the whole world.

this is why all rossi ku klux klan, RATO (ROSSI ALLIANCE TRANSEXUAL ORGANISATION) attack stoner in everyway. include dorna and bridgestone try all they can to slow stoner. 2011, stoner is just too extreme mighty. it's not good for the show right???? they need rossi at the front.

stoner cann't fight the world. even he said the truth. justice is blind man. and it cann't  see in the dark. that's reality.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

MY MY MY

"..."I just feel completely sorry for Ducat that he has gone there and done nothing but complain about the bike and obviously they now have a bike that can do well because he keeps getting beaten by Nicky and Hector (Barbera) and that is nothing to be proud of. ..."

my goodness stoner, this is why they hate you so much. you tell the truth so straight and plain. be like lorenzo pls. kick him in race only. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

More classic MotoKing......

RATO LOL a bunch of middle aged trannies on GS1200s.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

David Emmett king of the rossi apologists

David Emmett ably interprets JB's words through his yellow lense, yes yes david clearly team yellow never make bad comments about stoner jb's statement soooooo unambiguous.

Dennis Noyes‏@DennisNoyes

How many times does it have to be explained that Burgess never said he could fix the Ducati in 80 seconds...he said that, seeing some of...

5hDavid Emmett‏@motomatters

@DennisNoyes "... clearly it would be fixed in 80 seconds..." 'lesser riders' sounds like Burgess meant satellite bikes to me.

4hDennis Noyes‏@DennisNoyes

@motomatters Thanks, David. Yes, he said "lesser riders" clearly talking about the satellite bikes...not Stoner and Hayden.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

No doubt Emmett will come out with another.....

Stoner and Doohan are crazy piece to clear things up.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

While he was at it.......

He should have wiped the smile off of Lee Muzzlewaites twitter gal pal Alex Briggs's face, that guy is one first class grub. FKN yellow scum

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle