Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

busaman

Wasn't the same Duke  Stoner won on the 800  Rossi is riding the 1000 = different kettle of fish.

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

ridge racer

diddnt hurt my feelings at all im just surprised you could write your reply while wanking over a picture of the moaner !!!, good multi tasking !

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

As the song goes:

Valentino's in a cold sweat, placed all his money on (Ducati) that last bet Against the odds he smokes another cigarette Says that it helps him to forget That he's a nervous wreck It's not that he misses much Or even that he's lost his lucky touch It's just that he gambles so much And you know that it's wrong Waiting for an alibi Waiting for an alibi Waiting just to catch your eye Waiting for an alibi Waiting for an alibi Just to say I told you I told you

Reply to this Topic
twistedrider

Jul 09

twistedrider says:

Funny to hear stoner criticize anyone about quitting

After all, Stoner is the one who quit the sport all together. Sour grapes Casey, you will never shine a candle to any of the greats of Grand Prix racing.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Getting Better MCN

Between this and the "how do I wheelie" posts. I haven't laughed so much since my mate dropped his bike in the pub car park.

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

LOL at Rossi lovers

All you clowns....everything stoner said is true..... and the truth hurts....LOL.....He has been shown up in the worst possible way, undeniably shot him self down,egg on face and foot in mouth....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

stats to date

casey alone,23-0 = rossi and his team have failed.

Reply to this Topic
uccio46salucci

Aug 12

My sweet Vale will be better

My sweet Vale will be better than Stoner next year - mark my words! My Vale is the best rider and I'm his biggest fan!

Reply to this Topic
chipsandgravy

Feb 11

Loving it

Rossi exposed as the fraud many in the paddock believe, yet no one game enough to say it as they have to tow the corporate line. Well, all except Stoner who doesn't have that burden anymore.

It's the Ducati Xerox WSBK team I feel sorry for. Ducati wound them all up, riders, engineers, mechanics etc put out of a job, all to pay for this clown. I'm sure guys like Haga, Fabrizio etc will be smiling when they read about this interview. Bayliss was filthy at the time too given his allegiance to Ducati. Hell, a whole stack of the motorcycling fraterntity were. The fraud has done just as much harm as good.

JL should get some audio this for next year and blare it throughout the garage just before the morning warmup to get Rossi in the mood. Although that's if the wall he brings back isn't sound proofed and all. Mind you, I don't think there'll be a wall instigated by Rossi, he'll need all the help he can get just to break even with JL next year, who will only add to what Stoner has started....the exposing of a myth

Reply to this Topic
uccio46salucci

Aug 12

My Vale is not a fraud!

@chipsandgravy

My Vale is not a fraud! How dare you! Shame on you!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices