Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simplebystander

Oct 10

Missing the point Nostro..

..it's not a defense of Rossi - the entire career stats may say otherwise like you say - and I am not about to delve into each of their careers from when they could walk - just that this whole stat comparison malarky is flawed when its used to say one rider is 'superior' as though its fact. It's only ever a person's perception and opinion. Case in point - many have the opinion that Senna is the greatest F1 driver in history, despite the many stats suggesting that it's Schumacher. Stats ignore circumstance - and circumstance is open to interpretation.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Chris you're obviously none too bright

So to answer your question, fishing, hunting, enjoying family time and laughing at Valentino on the telly.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Simple

The facts and the circumstances correlate over the period both have competed together on factory machinery in the same class. Stoner owns Rossi's scrawny yellow arse. Ewwww.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Rev

Were they that visible? Damn

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

So much Bitterness...

Fuck me VMax... You are as bitter as Mary and Stoner... Bet it was hard to type all that while having to keep wiping your teary eyes eh... Stop crying and whining, we get enough of that soft shit from Stoner!!

If Stoner wasn't such a cock then maybe he could command what Rossi Does! Unfortunately for him, he is such a cock and he can't command what Rossi does and it eats him and his worshipers up alive..... ha ha ha

Oh, and also...... Don't be so dramatic "T-boned Gibernau" ha ha ha.. fuck off, he bumped him with his fairing.... It was hardly a T-bone was it ya softy.... Jeeeez.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Goerge..

Shuttlecock, I mean back-Scuttleworth..

Sounds like you know wotyeronwi..Pass the peas Padre, I think I've just followed through.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

the mirror has two faces!

um benny, how will stoner never be as well liked and respected as stoner? anyway , thing is stoner is well liked and respected by all his fans and true racing followers , sure vales fans hate him thats an open secret. after 3 weeks of dormant bordom you have to love him for bringing us all together with a bang for a lovely hand bag fight to get it all out .

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

@dacron

to be fair to benny it was chris that said that in an earlier post

why is Stoner still racing why dosent he do all us a favour and piss off now?

Reply to this Topic
hailey46

Aug 12

hailey46 says:

I will not miss Stoner

Is Stoner the new president of Australia? It seems like he has millions of problems.. always bitter, tsk tsk tsk.. Laguna Seca 08 left a huge scar in his heart. Thank God he will leave Motogp next year, there's so much problem in the world today to bother ourselves with stoner's frequent moaning

Reply to this Topic
simplebystander

Oct 10

Nostro..

Much in the same way that both Pedrosa and Lorenzo currently own Stoner's this year then - the stats this season coalesce that these two are 'superior riders' to Stoner and the numbers don't lie so it must be a fact... oh well, I'll call it a day trying to make this point - obviously falling on deaf ears.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices