Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Command what Rossi does Moaner

A legion of Zombies? Yeah that's desirable alright. The man himself would be somewhat more palatable without his flock of merchandisee's.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

@COZ69 . thanks for the clarification bro , i had a feeling that may be the case. as why is stoner still here! , my guess is he is finishing off his contract and having a ball pissing everyone off. you do understand that stoner was asked the Questions that gave these answers right? , he didn't run to a journo and start screaming bloody mary. in reality even if a little harsh to some , what he has said are simple truths known by everyone , even the ones who deny know the reality out there . unlike sete and max stoner turned out to be a rival from hell for vale (and his fans ) , he don't forget nothing , vale has said a lot of things about casey too , stoner always answered him on the track. stoner has given vale nearly 2 years to answer on the track!! must be out of time in stoners book.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

RevBenny i have sinned.

full apologies ben but i still havn't worked out how to edit or delete shit on here. but you do know i still love you right?

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

I wonder what Rossi will call the book he writes about going to Ducati...?

50 excuses in red...!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Matt Birt

Your a genius.....

1 thread = 390 post's and counting :lol::lol::lol:.

All becouse Stoner had a little dig at Rossi......:blink::blink::blink: heheh!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

I cant

Wait to hear what Stoner has to say at the end of the season , this place will go into meltdown..:lol::lol::lol:.

Reply to this Topic
Easyfred

Aug 11

Easyfred says:

F#@k Yeah!

Casey is right. Casey is also the most successful and most talented motoGP racer since 2006 - FACT!. People don't like him because of this - he beats their mediocre fluffy italian favourites, whether they are the yellow kind or the also-ran middle of the road pock marked acne scarred bad skin, dodgy beard, hat wearing kind (F#@k you Rev F@#knut!). He is the most talented and capable rider of his generation and he has the sheer gall to also be honest, articulate and filthy rich with a gorgeous wife. MotoGP will be worse without him and any wins in the next few years will be devalued because he is not there 

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

GP audience

Its going to nosedive next year. Rossi and Stoner have been the focus of the series for the casual fan of the sport since 2007. Remove the casual bunch and Stoner's abscence will leave GP in a bigger mess than its already in.

Rossi will have to dig deep to reignite some passion. Something like riding over the top of the M1 he's faced with next year. 

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Here's a little nugget for you lot..

Quite fitting... Enjoy!

http://motomatters.com/analysis/2012/08/16/rossi_ducati_and_yamaha_and_the_winner_i.html

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

Benny.. My views are as relevent as anyting you've spouted...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices