Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

RevRoger

You feel that Stoner is a embaressment to the sport -with his cry-baby antics , constant moaning , kicking out at other riders , and his genarel un-proffesional aproach to the sport and other riders .

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Good read Moaner

Emphasis the point. Thanks for the link.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Nostro

Fishing, hunting, family time and wishing he was racing with Rossi, if only his Mrs didn't have a big thumb print on his head!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Benny

That's a pretty fair statement.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

George

Is your 'Shuttleworth Special' - ''I made it meself - eee it;s Grandad'' going to win the TT this year ?

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

I dont think my voice counts.. No one on any forum's voice counts.. Its all bullshit at the end of the day... There out there doing it and some people think there all part of it by talking bollox on the internet..

The Fact is stoner has a fair point and Rossi didnt deliver. Dress it up as you like.

As for his fanboys.. Rossi fan boys have got to be the most over opinionated and blinkered people on the planet..

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

gigety gigety

gee rev you swimming in blasphemy!! most revs know there is no god , but its a job anyway. i suspect caseys comments are to infuriate vales insulting die hard fans more than vale himself. if so he has exceeded all expectations with this one. i suggest if people don't want to hear him speak his thoughts on vale and ducati , journo's should stop asking him. but they won't because its too juicy.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Rossi has brought a new dimension to bike racing.

He has brought us Rossi fans.

Just like moronic football fans they hate other riders and fans.

They worship Rossi and their religion can not be questioned- just look at the posts on here from the yellow flag wavers, jumping through hoops and finding stastistics to defend their idol.

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

Rossi is the one running.. back to yamaha because he's too scared of the Ducati Stoner could get results on.

Run away from himself... 2 possibly 3 world titles .. a few million in the bank and a bang tidy missus..

Oh yeah im sure he's so annoyed with himself...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BloodBubble

Nice one! just shows how one small change can alter the entire meaning - just like Nostro's stats. Any politician will tell you that figures can be manipulated. An accountant friend of mine told me that a set of figures can be made to say anything you want - depends how you interprate them.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices