Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PedroZ

Aug 12

PedroZ says:

Stoners a mouthy quitter.

Casey is an arse hole.

Thats all there is to say.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Stoner a mouth quitter.

More like its Rossi being a complete pussy like he said about Stoner and Lorenzo karma does hurt hahaha.

Reply to this Topic
mooro7

Aug 12

mooro7 says:

That's it!! I have enough of the politics at work and how i'm treated by my clients and bosses!! I'm retiring at the end of the year!! What's that love....the mortgage?....... but that twat Stoner is!.......you know Stoner, looks like a child trapped in a small mans body!! lucky f*ckers the lot of em!! I'd move jobs for an extra fiver a week, good luck to Rossi!!

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Who's in charge ?

Rossi has always had the best, best 125, best 250, best 500, best 990 (twice) and best 800. We also know that he had the best tyres courtesy of a personal contract with Michelin, how could he possibly lose.

Not only has Rossi always had the best, he even had Dorna showing favouritism to him, overtake under a yellow flag, ride through penalty for most but for Rossi, let's give him a ten second penalty as he's on the best bike and leading by several seconds already it won't spoil the circus and upset the 46ers. Strapping a sex doll to his back with Claudia Schiffer scrawled onto it in black marker dissing on Max Biaggi's relationship with Noami Campbell, showing incredilbe disrespect to Schiffer/Campbell and deep seated misogyny aswell, ah just his usual post race winning joke and a little bit of mind games, nothing too serious.T bones Girbernau at the last corner, racing incident, do nothing about it,

Stoner kicks his arse in 2007 on Bridgestones, let's have a meeting with Bridgestone and make them supply Rossi, can't upset the circus and all those demigod worshipping 46ers. Moves to Ducati and runs around at the back while Stoner runs riot on a cool handling Honda; let's have a little word with Bridgestone because Ducati can't solve the front end problem and maybe if their tyres weren't so dangerous they would heat up faster and the yellow 46ers would all be happy again. That doesn't work so Carmello then has a word with Yamaha to take Rossi back, lots of sponsorship money blah blah blah, deal done.

Now Stoner and all the other riders have witnessed all this but only Stoner, having acheived his goals, has the balls to actually say something about it, everyone else is content to toe the corporate line and please their sponsors and let it continue, even Lorenzo which I find incredible, but then maybe his big wage rise is tied in to it.

Now I don't mind that Rossi has always, until now, had the best bike, that has happened many times in the past and will happen many times in the future, but what I really resent is Dorna and Carmello showing him blatant favouritism, I can't ever remember this happening before in the sport and I've been following it since the days of Sheene and Roberts. the sooner Rossi goes the better it will be for everyone else.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

talking of pussys

Who was that rider that had to pit because a tiny bit of rain got into his helmet and hurt his eyes at Le Mans? GYTR can you remember?

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Do you know what hurts GYTR

Watching Spies fail this year and see the abuse you have gotten over it... Ouch! Now feck off

Reply to this Topic
uccio46salucci

Aug 12

Don't hate my love

Please, don't hate my Vale! He's s good boy. He always massage my back before...

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Yeah I remember it matey it was Mr Spies and he also hates Le Mans too.

Reply to this Topic
uccio46salucci

Aug 12

Hey Chrisb970

Hey Chrisb970, do you want me to massage your back like Vale did mine? I'm pretty good at it, in fecking.

Reply to this Topic
uccio46salucci

Aug 12

Nice avatar Chris

If you look like Vale, I would like to feck you!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle