Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ah, now now Rev..

calm down..you've just run the whole gamut of emotions from A to B..

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Shouldn't that be

If the flaps fit Rev?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I would like to draw everybodies attention to a PM I have received...

...from nostrodamus. It reads...

" Jeez mate, I just can't take it anymore! theres something about you I find completely irressistable and I want the world to know you sexy little plumber! What say we me meet up sometime and I'll bring my 'Babe-raham Lincoln' outfit. See you soon loveybuns  xxx"

...and came with this link          http://youtu.be/HTN6Du3MCgI

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev.

Just to let you know, I've checked my diary, and I'm free on Wednesday's. xx

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Sorry nostro

its just not my scene

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Lovely

Who needs motorbikes when we've got so much love in the air? Supermario, try this, type "meat spin" into Google, hit return and enjoy. You spin me right round baby.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

i hate blue vain cheese

feel bad about the cheese episode down there! i recon he should give er a call soon before it becomes blue vain.

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

i hate blue vain cheese

feel bad about the cheese episode down there! i recon he should give er a call soon before it becomes blue vain.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Double Bubble...

Stoner never understood the media circus.  He could've been an all time great and respected by all... he'll regret it when he realises...Ten million pounds for your trouble sir?  No ta.  Idiot.   Rossi has fallen and all the while Lorenzo and the shining light called Pedrosa continue their climb.  I'm telling ya - Peddy is on track (no pun) for his 1st world championship this year.  A lot can happen in 9 races.  Bung a couple of San Miguels at Bautista and he may, just may throw his bike at Lorenzo again.  May be worth a flutter at 888.com or the site where Ray Winstone growls like a bag of nails at the latest odds... I forget due to the ridiculousness.

p.s.  Rainsaker although your post was amusing (I couldn't get the image of Cathedral city and Lea & Perrins out my head) it was a bit harsh on our resident reverend mate.....

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Ahh I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief and all get along fine again now. The Indy press conference was interesting and straight from the horses.

Casey  made a point that all his words have been taken out of context and wern't even current or said at the same time.

And Vale has said sorry to Ducati, the fans and the team for not been successful even though he really wanted to be.

Surely this is not the lazy MCN guys once again just doing anything at all to grab some attention, and making another story out of nothing!? Well what a shock! 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle