Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
billysollocks

Feb 09

Like him or not, Casey Stoner has now kicked off a proper debate, fuelling his own self publicity. Rather nifty, given his retirement at the end of the season, no? Yeah, okay, I got splinters in my arse from sitting on the fence but both have provided huge entertainment during their careers.

Good luck to both fellas.

Reply to this Topic
MotoFanGP

Aug 12

MotoFanGP says:

Agreed 100%

...w/ racingfan99.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ladyboy..

Casey Stoner is a big fairy..call that a punch?

He ought to give Val a ring if he wants to know how to sort 'em out proper, not copy what his sister use to do to shut his whining puss up as a little joey.

Do all Aussies fight like that?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

I'm sure Casey could kick his arse

In a fight as well as he does on track but I'm thinking VR would prefer Stoner to use another part of his anatomy instead of his foot!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'm pretty sure you're having a laugh BBB.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Always my old Bean

Too many people getting their yellow, orange or blue and white knickers in a twist on here!

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Saying that......

I prefer the orange ones!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

wosi and co.

stop trying to sound inteligent and diplomatic, we all know from your so called threats to benny boy less than 2 months ago remember?, you nothing more than a tracksuit wearing footy troll.

or has your granny started writing posts for you.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

MCN

"spindizzysays

A cynical piece of manipulation for profit
is what this 'article' has now been shown to be. It's not an interview, it's a collection of out of context quotes used to generate page hits and profit for its various publishers. Mr Birt - you put your name to this - how can you ethically do this?

17 August 2012 05:02"

I wouldn't exactly call it that (the profit comment).   I think the only people who buy MCN now are those new to it, who've not seen it go down the tubes,  over the last decade,  from an objective motorcycling newspaper,  to the bike equivalent of the Sunday Sport.    Birt's not the only knob on board - in fact,   I think there are only one or two half decent journos left,  if that.   

I wouldn't be surprised if they soon resort to hacking emails.  At least if they did that,  we might get some facts for a change lol !   

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Standard journalistic technique

A liitle bit of time-slip here, a little editing there, and voila - an article ripe for reaction.

Casey has said all of these things and should know that they will not always be reproduced in context later on.  He was possibly a little embarrased with the fuss the MCN piece has generated and could see that the journalists in the Indy press conference were itching to stir the pot.

Time to move on, methinks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices