Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

matt bird

Is not fault! What he posted is the true answer of stoner. Some present and some from previous interview. The first and last paragraph is true stoner answer about rossi's chicken move. All middle paragraph was from previous interview. But matt not said it all from recent interview right? And stoner said he was not pull back all what he said before! So stop blaming matt bird cause IT'S TRUE YOUR CHICKEN RIDER CANN'T RIDE THE BEAST!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

CHICKEN MOVE

AND NOW WE ANNOUNCE...THE UNBREAK TITLE BY THE 9 TIMES LUCKY RIDER... THEEEEEEEEE....CHICKEEENNN CHAMPION!!!!! Thank God stoner announce his retire at beginning of season. If not, maybe all 46ers will call him afraid.LOL!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

FROM NOW ON

Rossi would be remember by all ducatis as THE CHICKEN CHAMPION. LOL. I'm sure the 27ers will agree so much that title for rossi is undoubtly unbreakable. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

A great example of the depths that 'journalists' go to in order to create a story out of nothing. Obviously the Ducati isn't being ridden well, (it's also pig of a bike that doesn't respond well to changes) because if it was Rossi and Hayden would be fighting for podiums. Rossi won't push because he doesn't wanna crash, and Hayden's doing whatever he can to keep his ride in the championship. He's a great rider compared to me, but he's not even close to the top 3 guys. How many years was he on the factory Honda? How many wins did he get? They're shamelessly  filling up grid spots. Get rid of the old bastards and get some fresh blood into the sport.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

acanada46

Bridgestone are in business to make money not to be fair to all. The fact that they have Rossi advertising their product is enough to make me more than suspicious. I believe it's wrong for a control tyre supplier to select one rider in a series to promote their product to the masses. After all Dunlop don't use Mark Marquez to advertise their tyres.

Besides you have the number 46 in  your username, your opinion is biased and unbalanced, whereas I am a fan of the sport itself and that includes all riders, including Rossi, but I don't like the way that Rossimania has taken over not only the fans but Dorna itself.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

suspicious

Come on get a grip vmax .Rossi is not the only rider to advertise!

https://twitter.com/texastornado5/status/236222828247130112/photo/1/large

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bumpy955

Apr 11

bumpy955 says:

if my memory serves me correctly  , stoner was like an accident looking for a place to happen when he was at ducati.... who does he think he is speaking about a legend the way he did?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

bumpy

legend?? HAHAHAHAHHAA since stoner and lorenzo coming, he like chicken trying to run away. don't joke around here buddy.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Ok, Rossi didn't really make much improvement on the Ducati, but then I don't think Ducati are prepared to do all that it would take to make it competitive. But at least Rossi can say he hasn't developed the bike backwards like Bucktooth has done.

Reply to this Topic
velopete

Apr 05

velopete says:

can't argue

Never were truer words spoken, some people seem to be in denial, but Rossi's mouthing off has come back to bite him. Good for you Casey.

Who's the moaner now, give you a clue, he likes yellow and can't ride a Ducati.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices