Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner slams Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return

Casey Stoner has criticised Valentino Rossi’s swift return to Yamaha after the Italian legend recently confirmed he will quit Ducati after a disastrous two-year stint with the Bologna factory. The 33-year-old has been a shock failure to perform on board a factory Desmosedici and will return to Yamaha next season to partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo. When Rossi arrived at Ducati...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 August 2012 09:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
frankjames64

Mar 07

frankjames64 says:

Oh Dear!!

Oh dear Bob you completely missed the point. Some things never change!

Reply to this Topic
Hyabusa1340

Apr 11

Hyabusa1340 says:

Stoner the Whiner!!

I agree with frankjames64. Stoner should shut up before he ends up being seen as a whining aussie. Didn't think whinging was good in Aussie land.:mad:

Reply to this Topic
DaveSkinner

Aug 12

DaveSkinner says:

Sorry Bob, but Frank's right, you kinda missed the point. I don't think he questioned Stoner's ability, bravery or that he clearly has a big set of bollocks to ride home 4th after that big get off! It's just that there's too much bitching and moaning and not enough good racing in Moto GP these days. Stoner certainly let his riding do the talking Sunday. Shame he'd already shot his mouth off by then! Indeed, did Marco pay way too much for so little?

Reply to this Topic
frankjames64

Mar 07

frankjames64 says:

Thanks Dave, the thread was about Stoner's comments. He's a fantastic rider and will be missed but lets make no mistake that all those that compete in motorsports, particularly bikes and even more so when carrying injuries, deserve our respect. It doesn't, however, detract from the point that it's all becoming a bit too boring. The comments simply add to the dullness that seems to be reflected on the race track.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

brilliant

Hahahaha oh dear moaner kicked the shit out of the donkey,best character beating i have ever seen and spot on.the donkey is and always has been a manipulative self centred twat He would kick his granny to get his own way.A pity moaner is leaving im warming to the guy.

Reply to this Topic
Mart46

May 09

Mart46 says:

Bye Bye

Thats 2 bits of good news this year, Rossi back with Yamaha and Moany Stoner running away, I think the reason it didnt work with Ducati is because they didnt give them what they needed to improve it unlike Honda & Yamaha, for example he still hasnt got the promised (for Laguna) engine and he is getting on a bit and cant hang about another 2 years. Your a good rider Stoner but bloody boring and I wont mis you, similar to Doohan I suppose very fast but kill the sport.

Reply to this Topic
Cat1972

Nov 12

Cat1972 says:

As a fellow Australian...you have a problem Casey. I watched you smirk when Valentino tried to appologise to you for cutting you off. That's racing! You are a great rider..... but you are no ambassador for Australia! After reading this....I'm glad you have retired. Valentino never says a bad word towards another rider. You should be taking a leaf out of his book!

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

stoner the moaner

Rossi has done shit loads more than you he's won more lost more been off more .................but guess what hes still doing it and you have  QUIT

it kills me to see the aussie press and media call you king casey your not even the court jester

your a good rider and had the possibility to become another aussie legend like gardner dohan ..............but as from your last race you are a hasbeen with no personality

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

You tell him Casey. he's a whining little primadonna that Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

You tell him Casey. he's a whining little primadonna that Rossi.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices