Skip to content

Discuss This 2013 Husaberg enduro range revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 2013 Husaberg enduro range revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

2013 Husaberg enduro range revealed

Husaberg has announced the changes to their enduro range for 2013, which includes an entirely new model. The new model, which will be available from September, is the Husaberg FE 250 - the first 250cc four-stroke machine from Husaberg. The new 250 will cost an eye-watering £7045. The rest of the models in the range have been improved with lighter wheels and swingarm. WP provide...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (15 August 2012 13:52)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

erm.... i think there has....

been a mistake....

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

This bike...

...is more expensive than my brand new V-Strom 650! Looks like a good bike for trials and , stick a couple of lights on it , a decent city bike , but £7000 is a LOT of money for something so minimalistic. It dosen't help that the brand isn't as well known to most as Honda , Yamaha and Suzuki , but there you go...

Somewhere out there is someone who will want to buy this I suppose...

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

wow

that is over 23 times the price of my first bike

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

HAHA More than 7 grand for an offroad bike, husaberg obviously didnt get the memo theres a recession about! The accounting department and marketing must both be smoking crack together.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

ouch 7k for somthing that will need up on its side a lot not thanks think i stick with my cheeper 2nd had gas gas

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

£7k bike....

...what's wrong with that? Not everyone deems a mudplugger to be a second or purely-toy bike. You wouldn't blanche at £7k for a 600 sportsbike - let alone a litre bike - but if you were only looking for a greenlaner this seems like a lot of bike if you're taking it more seriously without wanting to enter competitions.

But, yet agian with MCN and some posters here, if it's not a sportsbike then you don't actually really want one do you?

Reply to this Topic
enzo1098

Aug 08

enzo1098 says:

I payed 14K Aus for a CR500AF which is about 9k in UK money. I guess if you really want that bike the recession is not stopping you. Then again I would never pay that much for a production line 250 4 stroke dirt bike. They sell in Aus for around 1000 pounds less (all the 250's) and people argue here about how they can justify that price as a Triumph Speed Triple 675R costs only a little bit more and is so much more of a bike.

I think the companies know the younger riders need the latest and buy based on weekly deductions not out right purchase price. And that is how they sell them. 40 pound a week is not that much?

As far as paying for something your going to crash, well full plastic kits are cheap and you put them on from the begining, I use Acerbis but UFO are cheaper, You usually get another pipe and park the original too. Then the frames clean up easy with a scourer or if steel can be painted with a spray can. So afgter 2 years bush bashing you throw out the crap and fit the originals on a frame with alittle fresh paint and the bike looks as good as new. You actually pay for that at the start. The Triumph 675R needs to be loved ;)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle