Skip to content

Discuss This Effenbert Ducati confirm Moscow round absence World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Effenbert Ducati confirm Moscow round absence

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Effenbert Ducati confirm Moscow round absence

The three man Effenbert Liberty Racing team confirmed today that they will not be competing in the forthcoming Russian round of the World Superbike Championship.Team management have cited the need to focus on restructuring the teams efforts for the remainder of the 2012 season and in to 2013. The decision will also save a significant part of the budget due...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 August 2012 10:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boro365

Oct 05

boro365 says:

effin ell

i bet guinters is glad he was there worst rider :-) and got the old heave hoe

Reply to this Topic
LouisVR46

Feb 12

LouisVR46 says:

Guinters

Yeah I bet he is glad now, being their underperforming rider (but being higher in the championship than his team mates) has paid off

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

CUTTING COSTS

It looks like times are hard out their and its about time that WSB and MOTOGP took a leaf out of BSBS book. Organizers have got to cut costs. Otherwise WSB will end up like MOTOGP which still hasnt solved the cost problem (how about doing away with prototypes and every rider using CRT bikes with a basic electronics  For MOTOGP)   .With WSB they sould use BSB regs or go to super stock bikes. That way the racing would still be close plus  the sponsors wouldnt be pulling out because of costs

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Money problems? The series is struggling and could do without this.

Reply to this Topic
alex1212

Aug 10

alex1212 says:

yea baby !

okay yea we all get it,, no kippers and pooka for all ! times are tuff,how about taking up a new series ,,its all about change,adapt to your surroundings,so,,unfortunataly motogp is dying for now! iam not even going to spend time on that you know i know,the proto type is just too far gone ,have a all honda moto gp,next year a all yamaha motogp ??/ ya got3 riders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 count them 3!!! maybee 4 tops!the rest are jacking off on crts or sat bikes! lets just wipe out the crap make moto gp a all out crt spec bike that is a cut above bsb series or wsbk,make the crt not a protype but more of a buzz on ingenuity of frame ,have hopefully a tire war spec ! and ...and ,,,andd ahhg crap! what a bunch of bullshit ! motogp is dying ,wsbk is faltering,bsb is awesome so is it just me that in all this there is someone in the top who sits on thier arses that can easily come up with something ! i fookin hate beurocrats that panic and screw racing and the fans,you know the problem is at the top! eeeeee yaaaaaaaa! i fart in your general direction

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

You Want , you PAYS

If the powers that be ( the money men ) want a race in Russia ( for the advertising and trade ) then surely its only fair they should foot the travel bills ?

Regardless however Im glad effing lot are hopefully on the way OUT , good bloody riddance to a thoroughly bad lot AND their beer is bloody awfull as well.

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Moscow???????

Who the fcuk would want to go to Moscow????????????????? This must be the biggest joke on the WSBK calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
yoshisham

Oct 11

yoshisham says:

not surprised. Moscow Raceway just announced the price for a six 20 min session track day - $600. It's a $5 a min! Guess I still have to stick with go-kart tracks Hey, anyone comes to Moscow for WSBK round?

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Its great getting he WSB out there but russia, come on. Thats pushing it!

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Why shouldn't Russia have a Superbike round? In this day and age you could consider some of the comments below racist.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices