Skip to content

Discuss This £1000 worth of free extras with Ducati Multistrada New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > £1000 worth of free extras with Ducati Multistrada

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

£1000 worth of free extras with Ducati Multistrada

If you buy a new Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport or Touring before October 31 you'll receive £1000 of free accessories to add to your new bike. Customers will be able to choose from a sport or touring pack. The sport pack contains a carbon Termignoni slip-on exhaust, carbon front mudguard and smoked screen. The touring pack contains a 48-litre top box, Ducati branded Garmin...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (16 August 2012 12:22)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stickywicket

Jul 10

stickywicket says:

Mmm. All the bits that Ducati have strugged to move since launch. Great bike but better value aftermaket parts available elsewhere before Europe bans them :-) Just hope its not a clearout before a model update!

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Good Move!

Sales incentives work.  A 1000 BP in accessories is a good way to motivate the buyer who maybe on the fence about this bike.  Good luck Ducati UK with this promo.

Reply to this Topic
dace2cc

Aug 12

dace2cc says:

nice bike

why are ducati servicing costs so high.want one but not the rip off servicing prices that go with it.

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Bike of my Dreams

I can help my self, even I passed the oath that I would never ride motorcycles that is not manufactured in Japan ;), But Multistrada .. I just can not stop the desire it, and in the sense that if you would really like to MCN could write an article that described on not biased way, all the good and bad sides of Multi Strada, not on factory performance and the like. That things we all know already.  The Multi Strada in exploitation, as shown S version, with all gizmos, and electronically adjustable suspension, if it all works without major glitchs, etc, in other words, the reliability and durability, it's been three years since its launch, and I think would now be talking about real MultiStrada performance. I've heard and read about that the first batch had problems with the rear brake piston has deteriorated, with remote ignition key (in other words, the motorcycles did not want to run regardless of whether the key in the lock or not) But it was soon "became" factory recall and perhaps these omissions are corrected that there were words that in some series rear suspension (electronically driven, knowing stuck in one position and only the complete dismantling and removing the could return to the office...beside of that , How things stay now whit some general impression of the Multistrada motorcycles as a powerful performance and for as no owners, unknown facts about her, put it more bluntly general quality of workmanship and quality in service or those it worth of money?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle