Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi talks Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi talks Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi talks Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi has spoken publicly for the first time about his return to Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad on the eve of this weekend’s Indianapolis round in America. Rossi signed a two-year deal to return to Yamaha and partner bitter Spanish rival Jorge Lorenzo during the recent summer break having decided to end a nightmare spell with Ducati. Rossi spoke of his curiosity...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 August 2012 22:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Google Translate

I tried google to work out your comment there Elbowz, but even google said 'what the fuck?'
Can you clarify?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

what he really means

casey was the best on this bike, i am not as fast as jorge, i wont want to retire because i have nothing else to do in my life ect ect, the yamaha was nice to me, i like to ride it like i do my scooter.

becasue i  am italian i can get away with shitty results for 2 years and bad excuses, just like a cold pizza i have been put back in the oven.

what a joke vr truly is.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Chris Shet is shit in another language.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Oh no fog, not you too

Turning out the kinda shite I would normally assosciate with nostrodamus. Very disappointing.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

REALISTIC

Very good approach by Rossi, He Knows that its going to be difulcult to beat Lorenzo, He has already had Lorenzo as a team mate and it was difulcult to beat him then. He also knows he will be no 2 rider. The main reason he has gone to yamaha is to be competitive and start enjoying his racing again. Nobody likes to give 100% and lose races week in week out like he has on the Ducati....... The guy could have easely retired or gone to WSB... Next season I dont think he will beat Lorenzo to the world title but he could win a few races and it will certainly make MOTOGP a lot more intresting. Just a shame Jonathan Rae is not on the works honda (maybe the year after if Marquiz doesnt make the grade)    

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

owofogno1

i know Rossi and Stoner both rode Ducatis but correct me if i am wrong but arnt they different models and engine capacitys...get your facts right before you start spouting of. Oh and the other thing  Stoner is on the best bike out their right now and is only third in the championship. when he won the championship according to to the likes of you he was riding the worst bike  . It must be that arm pump is the reason why he isnt leading this years championship?.

Reply to this Topic
Tezza29

May 12

Tezza29 says:

ratchetman - what?

Honda is the best bike out there? Since when? if it is the best bike out there why is it that Stoner is the only one that has won a title on it in how many years?

Funny actually, because Stoner was the only one that won a title on the Ducati he moved to Honda and Honda hadnt won a title in a long time and what happens? Stoner wins the title as soon as he gets on the Honda. If it was the best bike out there why hadnt Honda won the title the year before?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

ratchetman

check your info source, when rossi 1st put his leg over the duke,it was casey's bike and after 3 laps ahem, rossi quoted "i knew we where in trouble", yes the tyres and engine size have changed since that year but he still rode the thing in testing that casey won on before his move to honda, the design's from scratch where all his rossi's and jb's doing, as in he said we have to change it, from cf frame to now the worse frame ect ect, and the results silence both our posts so i rest my case.

and mario im my own person, happy one minute and out spoken the next, get over it. nostro is in cuckoo land im just honest. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hughcam

Dec 08

hughcam says:

Yeah I agree - Ratchetman your deluded

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Watch prova

not sure if this will work outside of the 'homeland' - but http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/evento/motomondiale/commenti-live.shtml

Qualitys not great

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices