Skip to content

Discuss This 0% finance on new MV Agustas New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > 0% finance on new MV Agustas

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

0% finance on new MV Agustas

MV Agusta is offering 0% finance over a period of up to four years on the F4 1000 and Brutale ranges. The offer means the MV Agusta Brutale 920 - introduced last year - can be had for £109 a month over four years with a 50% deposit. The top of the range F4 RR Corsacorta, which costs £17,999, is available with a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 August 2012 15:28)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Rare to see sales promo from MV

Maybe in Europe 50% deposit is considered normal, here in the US it's never used. Normally to attract new buyers a brand offers deals with no deposit and very low APR. Good luck to MV UK.

I hope they actually start a marketing campaign in the US in 2013. My company Racing Shiva Productions is very willing to work with them to reach new riders, spread the word about all the new bikes in their lineup and expand their foothold here.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

High deposit = trade in

I'm pretty sure MVs don't tend to be first bikes. :D

Reply to this Topic
HkUk

Nov 11

HkUk says:

You got it Rogerb - trade in that Hornet 600 for a Brutale 675. But what about dep'n ?

Reply to this Topic
gvanrenterghem

Aug 12

Weak client service

Sadly i think that MV is struggling to sell bikes and i am not surprised, they are beautiful and great to drive but i have one and they take their clients for a bunch of fouls. I had an issue with my rear subframe and the recall fix was simply appauling. They are trying to play in the same court as the big guys, but behave like a bunch of amateurs. I fear they will go bust very soon, again...

Reply to this Topic
piroflip

Jul 10

piroflip says:

Only 50% deposit..........

.....................cosmic. Do they expect to sell any?

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

50% deposit?

They wont be selling many of those with a deposit like that...

While I can see the reasons for selling like that since they are a smaller company , they will have to take risks to make money. If 50% is a risk for them , they are doing something wrong...

Reply to this Topic
chriswren

Jul 09

chriswren says:

gvanrenterghem

Hey gvanrenterghem

I had the same recal and the fix is proper fugly..........  you'd have thought they could have replaced it with the subframe of the newer bike instead of the aftermarket bracket they decided to use.

I've had numerous problems with after sales support from Dealer Network, MotoGB and MV Agusta and even though I love the look of the RR and the F3 Oro, I can't deal with those guys again.

If anyone is considering a MV, do yourself a favour and just go get a Panigale or wait for the S1000rr HP4 and save yourself the hart ache.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

dont do it

The best thingthat can happen for triumph etc is mv selling a pile of bikes,the fallout will destroy them.I know a handfull of people who have bought mvs all came to regret itand would never touch another.Troubleis i love the looks of the brutale 920 DOH

Reply to this Topic
jovee

Feb 09

jovee says:

TOO PRICEY

Great lookin bikes but just couldn't justify the expense; and you can pick up a bike with better performance for just over half that...so why buy one? Exploitative-exotica....Nice to look at though.

Reply to this Topic
STR1050

Sep 12

STR1050 says:

MV Agusta

I wouldn't bother even if they were giving them away.  Great if you can afford to spend that sort of money on an ornament. I bought a 675 F3 in March and it was rubbish from day 1.  After numerous re-maps, new clutch basket cush drives, gear indicator sensor, speedo repair, and loads of future mods that were to be fitted, I gave up and got rid.  I missed out on a Germany biking holiday, and loads of trips out.  The staff at the dealers and importers had all read 'The Big Book of Excuses', too.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle