Skip to content

Discuss This New Ossa Trialster for 2013 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Ossa Trialster for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Ossa Trialster for 2013

This is Ossa's brand new, 2013 flagship trials machine, the TR280i. The new bike gets front suspension from Marzocchi and rear suspension from Ohlins as well as an improved clutch and improved gearbox. Ossa hopes the new bike will help the company improve on their eight position in last year's world trials championship. The changes for 2013 are: - New design of the seat...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 August 2012 15:57)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I love trials bikes and always flirted with getting one.  Maybe one day i will.  This looks good ;)

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

While reading..

..the description of all the changes and improvements made it struck me as being directly translated from Spanish as they just didn't sound quite right. You'd think someone would take the time to read, digest and then translate into more descriptive English terrms? I guess it must be expedient to do it this way but sometimes it just reads odd!

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

Chilli

If you are thinking about getting something trailie , go get an enduro. Seriously , it will be the most fun you've ever had!

Make a point to go adventuring tho. You don't need to follow the road now , you can go ANYWHERE! :D

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices