Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

Dani Pedrosa made a fast return from the short MotoGP summer break to top the practice timesheets on the opening day of action at the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway today. Torrential rain that battered the Indianapolis track during thunderstorms yesterday meant low grip levels for this morning’s opening practice session. Conditions were so poor that Casey Stoner’s fastest time of 1.41.925 was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 August 2012 20:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

blahblahblah

I'd love to see alot of you bloggers meet for real to discuss your views about bike racing.  I bet there wouldn't be a raised word in the house.  Just keyboard junk talk is all your good for.  Some of you might be good guys but most come across as arseholes.

Nobody got anything positive to say about any riders other than the ones you wank over.  No i really dont like Stoner and 1st thought when he announced his retirement was good, but actually i'd love to retire at his age and have done the things he's done.  He's achieved a bloody lot in his life.  And Rossi is hardly a clown is he.  Both are millionaires and both do what we all dream of doing and both have more bike skill than we all have put together.

What i'm getting at is try being humble from time to time and not repeating the same old posts week in week out.  we are all obviously bike fanatics and why not at least try to remember that instead of trying to point score with people your never going to meet.

Reply to this Topic
prawny72

Jan 11

prawny72 says:

well said chilliesauce69

i gaurantee most of the key board arsholes are young idiots thinking they know what there talking about,but in reality most of them havent a clue, and probably never even been to a live moto gp race meeting,  most decent bloggers will  have an appinion but will have utter respect for any rider,  but for me it seems this forum has turned into a place where people like to  fall out out, name call, ?????

i too was glad stoner retires at the end of the year, (a fantastic rider) but a horrible person, then there"s the rossi hater"s, lol.. a 9 times world champ, who apparently has lost it, cant mix it with the rest, past it, or maybe forgot how to ride a bike lol....  COME ON CHAPS, WHAT A WASTE OF ENERGY WRITING THIS CRAP,

ive followed valentino"s succes since the lad was 16 yrs of age,  along with all the other greats, GIVE THE MOTO GP BOYS A BREAK, PRAISE THEM UP FOR ONCE, AFTER ALL THESE CHAPS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE SITTING IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!!

Reply to this Topic
scorparider

Jan 10

scorparider says:

@RawDawg

simple question - if Stoner is the fastest rider since he got the factory Honda ride, then why is he third in the championship.

Reply to this Topic
fatbloke63

Apr 12

fatbloke63 says:

Try opening you're eye's

If you've been watching all season then you'd know why he's only third @RawDawg. It's pretty obvious to everybody else!

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Scorparider

Simple answer - Championship winner on his first season on the bike, potential to be championship winner again this year! - anything else?...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yes CH

there is something else....who got that bike ready for him last year? Pedrosa did all he hard work on the 800 bike.
Who got the Ducati ready for him in 07?
He has not won this year yet and he looks like he is doing his usual and crackin under pressure.
Great rider but mentally fragile and a real sad peronality.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Buelligan, my little feathered friend..

..what championship are you watching? - I think you'll find Casey has won 4 races so far this season, so I'm afraid you're not worthy of an answer...And BloodBubble, I'd suggest you read the original question again. Scorparider asked " if Stoner is the fastest rider since he got the factory Honda ride, then why is he third in the championship " He's presently 3rd in the championship with the potential to win again, and he won in his first season on the bike. To my mind that makes him the fastest rider. Isn't that answering the question?...

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

There's a long way to go in the championship guys. A bloke doesn't win 2 world championships because he's slow and fragile. Wake up and smell the coffee. If he hadn't gone for that banzai move on his team mate in Germany, the title race would be even closer. Dani is doing well, and set a great pace in practice. Don't read too much into it, becuase Stoner obviously had problems.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

not worthy eh

More like you dont have one!
And Jorge has won 5 and it may have been 6 if he had not been taken out by Bautista.
Even Pedrosa is now looking the stronger of the 2 honda riders.

CBR....I never said he was slow but I think he is not as strong mentally as Lorenzo.
I agree there's a long way to go and anything can happen but he is not showing anywhere near the dominance of last year simply because the bike is not so far ahead of the Yam as it was then.
Personally would love to see Pedrosa take the crown.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Take the blinkers off and..

..READ THE QUESTION...' if Stoner is the fastest rider SINCE he got the Honda ride " - there was no mention of just this season!.. I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure you'd have anywhere to put it!..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices