Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

Dani Pedrosa made a fast return from the short MotoGP summer break to top the practice timesheets on the opening day of action at the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway today. Torrential rain that battered the Indianapolis track during thunderstorms yesterday meant low grip levels for this morning’s opening practice session. Conditions were so poor that Casey Stoner’s fastest time of 1.41.925 was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 August 2012 20:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
FarKanal

May 12

FarKanal says:

Faster Stronger Bigger Longer

BB- Fastest rider where?

Buellig - Pedrosa is the strongest rider at Honda? How do you figure that? More consistent, so far, I'd accept. But not strongest.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Breaking news ...

"Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider Andrea Dovizioso, who will replace Valentino Rossi in Ducati’s factory squad next season"

And Pedrosa faster than Stoner?  Smells like Nicky is exposing you-know-who (again) and Dovi is showing up Cal (again).  Whingers gonna whinge.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Chillisauce

If a bit of MCN banter is a little too rich for your tastes may I recommend a perfectly bland heavily censored site with just enough of a yellow hue to sate your sterile appetite - motomatters.com. All the way to Sunday arvo Dani.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

nah nostro

mcn banter aint too rich for me, i'm in army and can have a right good banter daily.  It just gets boring when nearly every thread you talk the same tripe over and over like a few others on here. 

i can guarantee that if i dont come on this site for a year, the same crap by the same bloggers will still be getting thrown out by you and few others. not just stoner fans

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Myopia Bloodbubble - that's your failing..

I answered that point by saying he still has the potential to win a 3rd championship - he's behind Pedrosa at the moment, but since joining Honda he has been the fastest. Let me know where you are having problems understanding that and I'll try and be clearer..?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

No good being the fastest gun if you miss..

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Hahahaha stoner fastest in fp3

Another bad weekend coming up for you bunch of poofs, if jorge doesn't pick up his game this weekend it may be game on again for the championship, I cant see team orders going down well in spies side of the garage. Burn yellow pooftas hahahaha. Yeah Dani is going to beat casey in the championship ROFLMAO fuck you lot are desperate.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

I repeat

Fuck you lot are desperate HAHAHAHAHA.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Stoner, Pedrosa and Spies can see this being a three way fight for the win assuming Ben has a problem free race I am just pleased he is up there at the pointy end.

Reply to this Topic
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Man boobs

@wosi "I'd laugh my tits off if Dani beat Stoner this year."

A bit of exercise and a few less twinkies should get rid of that overhang.

Keen to know how you feel about FP3.  Rossi up to a heady 8th place at the expense of Crash "Honey Badger" Bandicoot.  Bittersweet?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices