Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa sets practice pace at iconic Indianapolis

Dani Pedrosa made a fast return from the short MotoGP summer break to top the practice timesheets on the opening day of action at the legendary Indianapolis Motor Speedway today. Torrential rain that battered the Indianapolis track during thunderstorms yesterday meant low grip levels for this morning’s opening practice session. Conditions were so poor that Casey Stoner’s fastest time of 1.41.925 was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 August 2012 20:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TetsuoSama

Sep 11

TetsuoSama says:

Bradl

Was fantastic, again.  Honda should give LCR factory-spec bikes next year.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

No good being the fastest gun if you miss..

And all the while the biggest & loudest gun, does .................................?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Worry about Stoner pal..

No argument from me about that statement PC..but it doesn't make Stoner a better shot does it?..lying in hospital, question mark over him making the grid tomorrow. I can't see him winning the title now.

There's always next year to look forward to for #46ers, what about you?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Did you see Rossi........

Never fired a shot after haydens crash, he has totally lost his bottle imo.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

do armchair riders suffer Highsides ???

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

lying in hospital, question mark over him making the grid tomorrow. I can't see him winning the title now.

Titles are great bud, but that's not what impresses me personally. Lawson is my 'hero'. Yep, that boring chap who won 4 Titles. With Casey, i admire what he's gone through and achieved. Moving half way around the world as a kid is a big ask. Thank f--k his parents had belief in their son! He may not be a 'personality' to some and a bit of a dick occassionally but i for one don't care. When he's on the bike he earns his money imo.  Casey's earnt his two titles. 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

wosi

As for next season, i'll still be watching just as i was when Lawson had gone.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Sure..he earned his titles. Nicky earned his too. Hope we get to see both line up tomoz.

Snev..Yes, with a nice soft landing on the couch.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Only in America

So there we have the moderator trying to elicit complimentary comments about how great it is to be in America and all the top riders simply want to slag the poor quality of the racing surface. Still three different surfaces, 70% repaved in budget fashion last year. Well done uncle Sam, shot yourself in the foot yet again, and you want three gp's?!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Can someone tell me

Why the bloke that leans it further than anyone else wears those lumpy doubled up sliders?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices