Skip to content

Discuss This Dani Pedrosa on pole after crash strewn Indianapolis qualifying MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Dani Pedrosa on pole after crash strewn Indianapolis qualifying

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Dani Pedrosa on pole after crash strewn Indianapolis qualifying

Dani Pedrosa claimed his third pole position of 2012 after an incident-packed qualifying session in Indianapolis this afternoon that was red flagged twice following huge crashes for Casey Stoner and Nicky Hayden. A best lap of 1.38.813 secured the Repsol Honda rider pole in a dramatic session that ended with reigning world champion Stoner and factory Ducati rider Hayden undergoing treatment...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (18 August 2012 21:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, a heroic effort from Stoner today but then that's what I would have expected from any of the riders with heart.

I've been lucky enough to see eight Australian world championships in my adult life including real contenders for many many more of them including around ten home wins for Aussie riders! I'm not a greedy man and I'm comfortable that may come to a brief end but while the series is entering a dark period of instability and I'll reluctantly admit it's almost a relief with the controversy and underhanded deals overshadowing the racing.

So tell me, other than a rapidly declining and very pissy attitude, what you got buddy?

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Yes Aussie home wins

With Brno in a week you would expect Casey to drop another 4 points to Dani due to the state of his ankle, so we will quite possibly have to wait until PI to see him overhauling Danis points haul with another win in front of his home crowd, the princeofrepsol has a special message reflecting Rossi's lack of acheivement on the Duke away at the screenprinters as we speak in order to properly mark the occassion.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You do realise Bob, that next year Valentino Rossi has every chance of matching those eight cherished titles by all Aussies over 25 years?

Kinda puts your charmless slagging of the man into perspective wouln't you say?

How many titles did Doohan win racing against stifff opposition?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Well we can all see what you've got...

"So tell me, other than a rapidly declining and very pissy attitude, what you got buddy?"

...can't we. Weak bob, very weak.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

The championships gone bob

what do you think about that?

Did I say bob? I meant aquarius.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Orgoglio Nazionale!

Wosi, I didn't know Florence was a Pom? Hahahaha haha hahahahaha ha hahahahaha hhahaha...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I take it from your silence aquarius

that you're a bit upset. I understand, and its really not surprising. No more championships for casey. Only 2 in total and both of those in the one formula, making casey a one trick pony.

I suppose 2 is ok for your common all garden variety of champeen, but its still a long long way from 7 (and counting) in the big boy class.

Nevermind mate, only little while longer then its all over  =)

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

S.M

That one trick pony has been kicking Rossis arse for how many years now?.

Plus he won a world title on what bike?.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

2 titles big whoop

stoner shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Rossi, let alone the same sentence. He's less than a third of Rossi, and thats not counting World championships, in which case he'd be less than a quarter of VRs long standing, arse kicking self

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

....And he

kicked Rossis arse yesterday......

Didnt see Stoner "give in"........

Stoner = superior rider

Rossi = lucky

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy