Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez dominates Indianapolis Moto2 race MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez dominates Indianapolis Moto2 race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez dominates Indianapolis Moto2 race

Marc Marquez increased his lead in the Moto2 world championship to a commanding 39-points after dominating this afternoon’s 26-lap race in Indianapolis. Once the former 125GP world champion seized the lead from fast starting Dominique Aegerter on lap four, Marquez never looked in any danger of squandering the opportunity to clinch his fifth win of the season. He needed only two laps...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (19 August 2012 18:42)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh dear

Another solid ride from Scott, but Oh dear Bradley Smith what a tart, he's useless no wonder nobody mentioned him, 17th? geez, and a 2 year deal on MotoGP!!!! somebody aught to see sense and stop that happening and give the ride to someone that's earnt it., and save us the embarrassment of watching him wobble round next year.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

cornbowl

I have to agree there about Bradley. He is going to have to raise his game big time next year. The Tech 3 ride is the best outside of a factory Yamaha or Honda.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

i will also have to agree

as ive always thought it and known it, now and then he shows promise but it cant always be the bike can it?, redding deserves his ridfe in moto gp, i reckon herve will put smith on a crt if thats the case as he wont do well on the m1,even cal said long ago its to big a step,cal moved at the right time. look at the gp field tho there is loads of has bins riding round so smith will just be another number.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

How did Smith get a moto gp ride? I can ride a bike better than him... Useless sack of shit.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

i agree to

smith wants a kick up the ass, let cal stay there and sack smith, cant wait to see redding in motogp tho.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Yeah but Smith went to Boot Camp....

Surely riding around in a circle on a dirt bike and doing 3 press ups is enough preparation???!

Reply to this Topic
simondick76

Jan 09

simondick76 says:

Battle of the Bradleys

I dont get the whole Smith moving to MotoGP thing at all!!! The lad has done absolutely nothing and there are seriously talented lads like Luthi and Pol Espagaro who would jump at the TECH3 ride and I think would do well. Herve really needs to have a word with himself and admit that Smith is neither talented enough or fast enough to be in MOTO2 never mind the elite class of GPs. I was watching him yesterday and counldnt help but feel Bradley Wiggins would have kicked his arse on his push bike given half the chance!!! Smith bow your head in shame!!

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Boot Camp.

Surprised to see that little episode - maybe it's a pilot for a new show or Private Bradders is going to be shipped off to 'Nam......? If that was Full Metal Jacket, based on what I saw, Sergeant Major Edwards certainly would have 'gouged his eyes out and given him a skull f*ck'!!!

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

'Nam.....

Yeah and I doubt Private Bradders would have been 'Finger banging 'ol Mary Jane Rotten Crotch'! Redding would of though, he'd have his whole hand in there!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

tech 3 shocker

i think herve now only has cal now that is a solid rider in his team,waiting on dovi t o move has not worked for him,dont know why in valencia they cant supply a factory engine like others ahve had in the past to see how he gets on?or maybe the smith deal has not been done yet based on his performances,he could be boycotted down to a crt tech 3 have in mind?i have heard that in the paddock gossip,next year they want bigger grids but risky putting him the m1,they should snap e.laverty he could ride the crossplane yam well too.not sure if he has signed for next year, or j rea?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle