Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi Reflects on Disaster MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi Reflects on Disaster

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi Reflects on Disaster

Valentino Rossi probably can’t wait for November when he ends his Ducati nightmare after the Italian suffered a humiliating defeat at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway yesterday (Sunday).   Rossi was seventh but it was the manner of his defeat that left the 33-year-old deflated after he finished a massive 57 seconds behind race winner Dani Pedrosa in a race that provided only...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 August 2012 09:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

too many allisdairm

but heres a few:

"I can only win on the best Japanese bikes, Ciao!"

"Blessed career on the best equipment, then Ducati exposed me"

"What if i never tried? fk ....i should never have tried this."

Reply to this Topic
alisdairm

Aug 09

alisdairm says:

"Good bye, Good riddance"

"Lorenzo......? He's my BFF"

"I blame that cunt, Casey!!!!"

Reply to this Topic
666ghostrider666

Aug 12

Lol

It becomes plainly obvious when the stoner supporters are agitated by the docs unrivalled record in motogp still you never know you may well see stoner on an episode of Rex hunt gone fishing with a nice big barramundi on the end of his line while he ponders over what could ve been if he was as good as dr Rossi lol lol lol lol

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Leemuz

cheers, once again sorry to all for it been an unrelated topic

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Racingfan

It's a pleasure to see some convo that doesn't involve slating VR or CS lol

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yes..good stuff rf99.

Dorna could steal a march on WSB, not that it matters because they're owned by the same outfit.

What about some open class racing, as an extra after the GP classes?

No rules..apart from one. A throttle cable has to open the butterfies at a pre-determined, non variable ratio.

It would make most of the electronic rider aids and corner by corner mapping redundant in a stroke. It might even persuade young Stoner to cancel his retirement.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Just

to put the record straight once and for all on stats.  If you take the total amount of races that Rossi, Stoner and Jorge has entered in across all 3 classes the % of wins to races are as follows:

Rossi 39.03 % win rate

Stoner 25.58% win rate

Jorge 25% win rate

And of course this is taking into account the last two years where Rossi has not won on the heap of shite.  And another thing to put the record straight.  If like so many people are saying Rossi is Shite.  Then how come on day one in Indi Jorge was over a second and a half down on the leader in practice.  Was it Jorge who had lost it or was it the bike!!!  Just think if the Yam was that bad each race then Jorge would be racing Rossi and co.  I top rider always needs a top bike fact.  Roll on 2013

Bye bye baby

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

wosi

Hey about Stoner maybe cancelling his retirement  - reckon would be quite probable because he'd enjoy it more than Motogp.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

hello4646

How old are you? And how good your math in school buddy? How come stoner who wons lots than rossi has percentage below rossi??? Are for real? Actually I don't want to reply your posting but since your nick is new around here, hey buddy, one advise, if you cann't count the stat than don't! Other 46ers here are nuts. So don't try to copy paste their stas either. Understand? Study hard buddy. Your parents earn hard money for it.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

and

Nobody count stats from 125 or 250 cause you only count when they are in same class. That's the fair one. And the most fair is when you count when they ride on the SAME FACTORY.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices