Skip to content

Discuss This Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pedrosa Keeps Pressure on Lorenzo

Dani Pedrosa’s best season in his MotoGP career continued with a vital win in yesterday’s Indianapolis round to keep the pressure on fellow Spaniard Jorge Lorenzo in the 2012 title hunt. The Repsol Honda rider dominated a dull 28-lap race and his second win of the campaign cut Lorenzo’s advantage to 18-points with just seven races remaining. Pedrosa has only finished off...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 August 2012 09:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Good race Dani. Keep the pressure up.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

keep on trucking

so far its your best performance yet, just need to string a few back to back race wins to put Jorge under pressure. Good luck son!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

A Pedrosa special

He was the man all weekend and kept it together in fine style at a tricky shit track. He's a far more complete rider than he was two or three years ago is Dani. A couple of HRC one two's and this title chase is blown wide open again.

I just hope engines don't count against any one of them. A blow up of Spies proportions would be disastrous. Hopefully Lorenzo's crew manage their five engines well.

It's hard not to get the feeling Pedrosa is building momentum. Has he dumped the thing at all this year and pre season? Once, perhaps twice tops? HRC's continued faith is well founded.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

The young Spaniard is very impressive and white hot on pace this year.  I'm backing the lad to take the title over Jorgé.  Aragon will be an interesting race.  Another 4th result like that for Stoner and the title will be beyond grasp.  With Jorgé and Dani on the form of their lives, he can't afford to make another mistake. 

Retiring as Former World Champion is not to be scoffed at (at least he won't suffer with arm pump, chatter, lack of grip, vague front end issues, headaches, nausea, chaffing leathers, fear of milk, sweating etc.). 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

going up in my veiw

dani now has to step up or its marquez who will steal his media and sponsors next season,jorge is so consitant tho im betting he will take the title, i know stoner now will find it hard to pull back 39 point unless these too crash or it rains ect ect for a few rounds.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Dani stepping up

Its good to see Dani stepping up to challenge Jorge.I think he realises that its what he needs to do to be the number 1 Repsol rider next year.I think he also beleives that he can win this year & that Jorge is with in range & can be beaten.

He has always been the weakest of the 4 Aliens untill recently but with Val on the Ducati & Casey retiring next year his status will be upgraded to 2nd best.Dani has always been good,just not good enought to win a championship.Maybe that is about to change,this year could be the year if he can remain un injured.

I want Jorge to win but if Dani beats him then fair play as long as its fair.I really hope it will be close between the two,so keep up the good work Dani & best of luck because youre going to need it to beat the Spanish Spartan.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Great post.

If Dani can stay fit then it could be an interesting run-in. JL for me has enough in his locker to regain the title, but it's great to see Dani in with a shout.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
pinkerton2964

Nov 11

Boring

Apart from the Yamaha engine committing Hari Kari that was one of the most monotonous races I have ever seen. The Crt bikes may have increased the size of the grid but they are boring, they have also ran riders and dont seem to be improving. You are basically watching two Hondas vs Lorenzo with the occassional Cal/Dovi interlude. Moto gp needs to shake things up. 

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

This year is the only year in a long time where the championship has meant something. All Uninjured and the top 3 riders are all on bikes that are pretty equal. I think Lorenzo has got this season won though, he's the best rider out there now and the most consistent. Shame Rossi isn't there but hopefully next year he'll be racing at the front again on the Yamaha. If I was him I'd ditch the Ducati now and not risk any injury cause that bike is shocking and will probably kill him if he pushed on it, it nearly killed Stoner.

Reply to this Topic
Moody2Showtime

Aug 12

Pedrosas turn

I think it's great to see little Dani having a good season I've always thought he had what it takes but bad luck seemed to always get in the way and spoil it for him and he does break bones quite easily it seems compared with others. Dani has a good character I like him and think he deserves at least one championship but Lorenzo is going to be hard to catch up with and beat. May the best rider win but I would like to see the under dog take it this time. Stoner has had some bad luck lately which gives an advantage to Dani and JL but hands up to him for his performance while in a lot of pain at indi a fantastic rider just a shame his personality is so sour and negative. Come on 46 for next year bring back some flair!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices