Skip to content

Discuss This Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

Casey Stoner rode through the pain barrier to keep his MotoGP world title hopes alive after a tough weekend at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Australian fractured his right ankle and suffered extensive ligament damage after a vicious high-side crash in the early stages of Saturday’s qualifying session. He was only cleared to ride after a rigorous medical check on Sunday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 August 2012 09:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

tough luck..

Get well soon weskit..sounds an expensive do.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I hope you heal up quick Weskit

My TT winning mate Brett Richmond suffered the same fate last weekend racing period endurance in Oschersleben Germany - as well as a collarbone and two ribs - straight down on another bikes oil whilst leading. I'd driven 450km to see the bugger race too - a day late as it was.

Nostro's being let loose in Brno next weekend though. Thank allah Stoner should (fingers crossed) be fit enough to race. My last opportunity to see an all time great in action.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Effort

Rossi/Soner difference??????. Stoner is on a competitive bike and can still win the WC, Rossi however is not on a competitive bike, no chance of a WC and a development team that are so stuck in their ways, they are not prepared to change. So if they don't care, why should Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

'Heroic'..........

.......isn't the word i'd choose to describe Caseys ride, but a great effort all the same. Any rider who swings a leg over a racing bike, at any level when injured to this extent, should be applauded. Great ride from Dani, i thought he'd crack tbh. JL rode for the Championship and fairplay to him. Dovi............getting 'cooler' by the day (no love juice pls 'Rev'). Spies.......................words fail me. Poor sod.

'weskit'....................................shit happens bud, get well soon.

'firebird'...................................Why do you bother?

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Weskit

Get well soon mate!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

If  Ducati can't be bothered then somebody has to.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Vales gone. It would appear that he could'nt be bothered so why are you?

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Such a Drama Queen

when he pulled in the pits. Way too long to get off the fucking bike. You would think his mechanics cared but they tried to throw his leg over and he complained as he wanted to sap every ounce of sympathy since he noticed the cameras running. We all knew that his meds was working quite ok and he was feeling no pain.

Too bad pity will not erase his shit season so far with his bonehead points losing mistakes and not being able to repeat as back to back WC. Especially on the best and fastest bike. Did you see that bike go!!!!. Pedrosa's one  meant. Time for Gaycey to ask for an exact copy of Dani's bike next race as his is a SHIT PIG and he knows it.

The pressure on him is showing every race now. Crashing, Crashing, Fainting, Fainting , Tired, Tired, Exhausted, Exhausted. We have no sympathy, ride the dam bike and get a podium FFS. Rossi still had injuries when he came back in 2010 from a real bone cracking leg and got podiums. Please no faking this injury as hurting anymore come Brno eh Drama Queen. 

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Milky teets

Are you a tad pissed at Stoner the great , kicking Valintino " i gave up " Rossi's arse.....again!:lol::lol::lol:

.......and that was with a injury....:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
johnnywyss

May 12

johnnywyss says:

Casey

i congratulate Casey for his great ride. his performance was like always on top. i like his honest comments in analysing everything about racing. he is right about Rossi. Rossi lost already in 2010 season against Lorenzo. he will loose  again   against   him in 2013. he had a big mouth in the last couple of years and delivered nothing. he is a moaner not Casey. who proved to be able to ride a Ducati?? for Rossi i just have a tired smile left.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices