Skip to content

Discuss This Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

Casey Stoner rode through the pain barrier to keep his MotoGP world title hopes alive after a tough weekend at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Australian fractured his right ankle and suffered extensive ligament damage after a vicious high-side crash in the early stages of Saturday’s qualifying session. He was only cleared to ride after a rigorous medical check on Sunday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 August 2012 09:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Bollox?

Deflection seems to have done a number on you Mr angry pants.

You mention Ducati but bow down at the orange alter forgetting Stoner was barely an alien for two years in 4th..unless you accept the bike was shite.

It wasn't shite when he first jumped on it back in 2007 though, was it? Wonder what happened there? Any theories Einstein?

Who you blaming next season?

Who you supporting? hahaha..

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

So the 'best of the 800era' may not be regarded as a legend? Hmmmmmm................

Strange but my calculations work out that VR Won 2 x titles on an 800cc compaired to CS one..??

Or am i missing something..??

Aw but of course the world championship isnt what the riders want is it its just race wins....bollox to any titles..guff guff

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pssst..

Leemuz me old mate..it was two apiece. 2007 & 2011 for Casey, remember? I'm sure it was just an oversight. Easily done, I don't count 2007 either.

Stoner fans talk about him dominating the 800 era but he got beaten in 3 out of 5 by Val. The last one, which they wank themselves silly over cos of the three wins when everyone else was cruising, Val had a broken leg and missed 4 rounds.

Totally dominant yeah? hahaha..sorry I forgot. Championships don't count. It's poles and wins, right?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

You mention Ducati but bow down at the orange alter forgetting Stoner was barely an alien for two years in 4th..unless you accept the bike was shite.

Two years in 4th on the Duke. Not bad for 'barely an alien'. Better than the 'greatest alien' it would appear.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

27er's

I suppose all 15 of you orange knicker throwers will jump on the Lorenzo wagon next season - nowhere else to go eh ?  At least Rossi has the guts to admit defeat with the Duck and return to Yamaha. He's got as much to prove to himself as he has to others.  Wait and see before passing judgement !  If he fails with Yam then We'll all know won't we ?  Don't hold you pretty little breaths though.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

leemuz

Oooops!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

lol

Ok hands up...my mistake....But thats stiill honours even...

Is it not..??

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

saturn

He's got as much to prove to himself as he has to others.

Fck me, it's 2011 all over again!

If he fails with Yam then We'll all know won't we ?

So you've learnt nothing from the past 20months. Don't hold your pretty little breath.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

PC..

Look mate..plenty of us #46ers have given respect to Stoners efforts on that Ducati but there is a hardcore of bitter orange lemmings who refuse point blank to do the same to Rossi.

We all know it's bullshit mired in the hurtful things that have been said, that Casey cries himself to sleep over and has made him quit but, fkin man up eh? It's a tough sport.

Show a bit of grace and I'll go easy on you.

:laugh::tongue::wink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Fairplay 'leemuz'................But honours even, nope. Stoner by a country mile as the facts show us.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle