Skip to content

Discuss This Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

Casey Stoner rode through the pain barrier to keep his MotoGP world title hopes alive after a tough weekend at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Australian fractured his right ankle and suffered extensive ligament damage after a vicious high-side crash in the early stages of Saturday’s qualifying session. He was only cleared to ride after a rigorous medical check on Sunday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (20 August 2012 09:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Stoenzo

will send Alvaro Bautista to crash Moon man again so he can recover in points. It's the only way he was able to get back in the points standing.

Unfortunately, if he continues to fuck up as he is doing like after 2007 when he dissolved like a pillar of salt in 2008 and 2009, he will go out again a wasted man incapable of winning the title for the manufacturer and main sponsor. Oh wait he solved that problem, he already quit, so that the main sponsor don't have to tell him piss off. Marlboro hurt him back then so he quit before Repsol hurt his feelings.

Deja vu again....sponsor offers money to Marc Marquez and not him. They probably told him to piss off when he asked for Rossi type money. Boy were they right. I made this up of course, but it seems so true. innit! eh!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

come the end of the season

he`s going to regret not settling for 2nd behind danny in the race he binned it!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

It only gets better!

"At least Rossi has the guts to admit defeat with the Duck and return to Yamaha".

The best one yet! Even beats Llamas effort of not knowing the difference between an 800 and a 1000!

You pair of dipshits... hahahahaha haha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahaha haahahahahaha...

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Not better than

quitting Motogp after fucking a good bike up again and again and making it into his personal biggest shit pig for HRC. Repsol would have sacked him anyway, for allowing Dani Pedrosa to whomp his ass these days.

To think they put up the money to have nearly 3 new bikes and have an Aussie quitter step forward and say I cannot take it anymore, because people don't like me and I am not getting famous. 

We know who bleeds yellow chicken blood.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Back at the farm..

Buk buk buk BUGERK !!

:lol::lol::lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Pacey

Perfect example.....just read bob buttermyarse's comment then you'll see why likes of me n eosin will always continue with the banter cause of turd burglar's like him

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Yes Llamaz, you're good at banter!

Thank fuck cause you're not much chop with the facts! Hahahahaha hahaha hahahaha haha hahahaha...

Between your endless drivel and Wosi's contradictions, you pair of fairys could fill a fkn library!

Fiction section only... of course.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Banter?

Don't you mean Bantam?

BUGERK !

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wosi such a sensitive delicate petal

Look mate..plenty of us #46ers have given respect to Stoners efforts on that Ducati but there is a hardcore of bitter orange lemmings who refuse point blank to do the same to Rossi.

I take offence at that statement old boy. I've given Rossi due respect for his achievements on the Duke. Lead factory rider of a proven winning marque racking up the 7th's and 8th's. How much more respect do you want me to give? Do you want me to air brush some bullshit gloss as you're inclined to do?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

You could gild his fkn Ducati performance with precious metals and rare gemstones, get some strumpet to wrap her long slender pins around it, slather it in eau de heaving virgin princess and the famous Ms Keller would still pronounce it as dogshit from thirty fkn paces!

It's ok though, cause he tried extra hard they're gonna let him have another go next year!

And I thought Loris Crapirossi and Colon Dullwards had stayed way too long.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle