Skip to content

Discuss This Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Heroic Stoner Salvages Painful Fourth

Casey Stoner rode through the pain barrier to keep his MotoGP world title hopes alive after a tough weekend at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The Australian fractured his right ankle and suffered extensive ligament damage after a vicious high-side crash in the early stages of Saturday’s qualifying session. He was only cleared to ride after a rigorous medical check on Sunday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 August 2012 09:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I don't think you're in a position to lecture on reality old son..do you?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Not on your yellow hued fictional version of it that's for sure Wosi.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Alright..let's call it draw.

Sometimes you're right, sometimes I'm wrong.

Anyway..isn't it about time you fked off to Brno? Don't tell me you're not going cos Casey ain't?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Friday night flight Wosi

Back Monday morning. Do you want a souvenir, and red and yellow mankini perchance? S'pose you won't need anymore as old the old merchandising can be dusted off with this back to the future move.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AND NOW WE KNOW THE CRAZY DOG LOVES WEAR MANCINI. LOL. if you all read interview with furusawa from first to before last paragraph. it describe so clearly that furusawa was the man who developted yamaha since 2004 - 2010. and in the last paragraph than he added rossi help developt it. LOL. for me, furusawa not regard lorenzo as much as rossi. why? rossi is the man that suited his bike. the man at that time that can rode maximum for yamaha. but since lorenzo coming. it reveal that rossi isn't that good. maybe furusawa has promote rossi too much to yamaha and increase his salary beyond rossi skill. yamaha did't like it in 2010. so when yamaha chose lorenzo, it's the same time furusawa resign and rossi moved to ducati. pretty coincidence right? yeah. rossi is furusawa most love rider.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

mmm..

Yes please..in a nice Yellow, double strength plastic bag that I can put over Stonertool's head.

Be looking for you in the crowd pal..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices