Skip to content

General Maxie's August ( September 2nd actually! ) Meet General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Maxie's August ( September 2nd actually! ) Meet

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MadKwakaMax

Mar 06

MadKwakaMax says:

Maxie's August ( September 2nd actually! ) Meet

http://www.harrytuffin.co.uk/cravenarms.aspx

yes I know it's a picture of a petrol station :wacko:but there's a cafe and parking next to it.

11ish is a good time ,and apparently there's a ride from this one for those interested .

Apologies to all again for over running from August ,but I find lots of folks are away across the month anyways .

Hope some of you can make it ,and before you tell me off ,check how far it is:wink: Oldish is Huddersfield way and he has no probs doing it there  and back in a day .Anything over 600 miles and you'll be forgiven:tongue:!!

Maxie x

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 August 2012 09:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Hey Maxie hun

should be good for that :smilewill check with the Mrs unit first:unsure:, I feel a need for speed,will give gunga a kick to see if he's up for a boogie too.

Rugs man, i've finally made the effort again and you're doing one :shock:Have a good time and ride safe mate,me and the Mrs will be there in 5 weeks time too,just booked the Eurotunnel yesterday for the bike,happy days.:smile

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Alas & Alack!

Won't be able to make it, I'm working that weekend:upset:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

OOOPS EDIT

My wife has just got home and "reminded" me It's our 12th wedding anniversary that day:shock::ph43r:

So,now i'm in the dog house AND don't get to ride to the meet.:upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

unit

the perfect 12 anniversary gift, bring her to the zoo to meet the wild life of the forum, best gift she will ever have, and the memories may just live fer ever.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

^^^^^

FPMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Might

hav to give this one a miss or call on way back from rally....

Came up with a cunning plan-for once i'm going to be chief tent taker, beer carrier and pack mule for ahem several bikers who still cannot pack for a camping weekend....here's hoping i survive the alcohol tho-had 3 glasses of white wine and lemonade last night and felt shitfaced!

The rally is somewhere down the m6 and a bit down the m5 from what i've been told so should be able to pop in.....

If anyone is around squires tomoz afternoon/early evening give me a wave-taking my sis in the car to meet a few of my buddies.... I'll be the one stood there blushing whilst everyone pisses themselves laughing whilst donna digs me holes so i can chuck myself in!

I'll hav to double check where it is maxie an run it past the boss but it'd be fab to see u chick xx

Reply to this Topic
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

maxi

i'm hoping to go to this now ive a bigger bike again
anyone want to meet up on route ? oldish maybe ?

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

I would

be up for this is I was brave enough :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

tulipsam

nothing to be brave about sweetheart.... its all hot wind thats said on here...

if you want to go, just go... maxie is lovely :wink:

if the weather is ok, might even go myself :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Mickster....

would this route suit you,if we meet up outside  the cafe in  Glossop at 8.00 a.m? We should be able to get down there before all the Sunday traffic starts to build up.We won't need a fuel stop if you fill up before you set off and like Maxie posted there's a service station at the Craven Arms.Anyone else who maybe interested please note time and place and route (we shan't be sat round drinking tea):smile

Glossop to Craven Arms.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices