Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden ruled out of Brno MotoGP

Nicky Hayden will miss this weekend’s Czech Republic MotoGP race as a result of injuries he sustained in a high speed qualifying crash during his home round at Indianapolis last Saturday.The 2006 world champion broke two bones in his left hand and also suffered concussion after he lost control of his factory Ducati GP12 at Turn 14 at the legendary...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (21 August 2012 23:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Get real guys Bayliss would never come back to MotoGP he even said that in his last appearance in the class he wouldn't dare touch that Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
digby000

Jan 04

digby000 says:

At the moment the Ducati is improving but is still not fit for purpose, if it had have been an Italian washing machine it would have been withdrawn from the market.

Stoner didnt win anything on the current machine. Baylis wouldnt win anything on it and Hayden is not riding because of it.

Some of these comments are like saying, Well, Paddy Hopkirk won many rallies in an Austin, so the Allegro must have beeen the best car ever built.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

There's a few from this forum that are probably waiting to be asked to ride it!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Well said SBS & TT

Rose tinted Baylistic glasses indeed. Troy liked soft wobbly motorcycles - I think his first proper semi- pro race season was spent on a ZZR600 - a veritable spongy whale. This is why he did well on the WSBK Duke twins and the early GP incarnations. Put him on a proper stiff GP bike (like the RCV) and he was all at sea.

Reply to this Topic
mashedguy

Jun 08

mashedguy says:

well said digby000, i own a 1967 mini cooper, similar to the one that won the monte carlo, pretty sure even with hamilton at the wheel my mate in his imprezza would make it look like a milkfloat! 

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Shame

Shame to see Nicky being ruled out of the next GP, hopefully he'll back soon giving a 110% like he always does. I think its a good idea not to draft anyone in for a one off ride as its never been beneficial to anyone, especially on a Ducati at this time. I would like to see a young rider like Redding jump on it but he's currently busy in moto2 and would not seek any reward from doing so. I hope Nicky can recover in good time and I wish him all the best.

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

........ now Rossi will finish one place higher in Brno  

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

Thankfully serious crashes such as Hayden's are more of an exception rather than a rule nowadays. Indianapolis is that exception. A lot of riders seemed to have issues dealing with the dodgy surfacing and changing grip levels - hence we saw a lot of crashes. Isn't it about time they resurfaced the track if only to improve the safety?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

dance starter

i mentioned bayliss once and all start doing the same dance, seems im not the only one who thought the 06 win was impressive,nearly as impressive as all casey's runaways on the 800 season after.ducati need dovi now to dig deep and ride the bloody thing!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices