Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner shares pictures of injuries MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner shares pictures of injuries

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Stoner shares pictures of injuries

Casey Stoner has shared pictures of the right leg and ankle he injured during qualiyfing practice for the Indianapolis Grand Prix. The Australian managed fourth place in the race despite confirmation he had several small chipped bone fractures, a 10mm fracture on the talar dome below the tibia and fibula, contusions to the anterior tibia, posterior tibia and medial malleolus, and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 August 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fitzy2009

Jan 11

fitzy2009 says:

I wish people would get off stoners back. He didnt need to race last weekend but he did because he is a true world champion who wants to defend his crown. Stoner and cal are the only real mens men racing in moto gp at the moment. Rossi couldn't beat stoner last weekend even know stoner was injured. I am a rossi fan but a moto gp fan first. Moto gp is headed in wrong direction and all the riders know it but only stoner is willing to put his money where his mouth is and retire due to the politics of moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
fitzy2009

Jan 11

fitzy2009 says:

I wish people would get off stoners back. He didnt need to race last weekend but he did because he is a true world champion who wants to defend his crown. Stoner and cal are the only real mens men racing in moto gp at the moment. Rossi couldn't beat stoner last weekend even know stoner was injured. I am a rossi fan but a moto gp fan first. Moto gp is headed in wrong direction and all the riders know it but only stoner is willing to put his money where his mouth is and retire due to the politics of moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Boo fucking hoo......

Get on with it....

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

revbenny

sprained ankle just goes to prove you didnt read the article.what was the greatest of all times excuse sunday.i remember now he said he gave up! amazing a rider has to post pics to show injuries to dispel roumers about said injury.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Moaning again...

I notice we didn`t get a picture of Stoner attached to the leg did we??

How do we know it was his? Could be anyones leg.

Only joking! I thought I`d post this before anyone else did. Bike racers are indeed a breed apart. Hats off to the guy. Puts bloody footballers to shame.

BTW, I see its turned into a who`s got the biggest bruise competition on here now eh? Casey or Cal, which is a new low even for this site.
The respected reverend doubts any injury to Cal because he (Cal) didn`t photograph it and post in on the net! Not very charitable for a man of the cloth.:lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

WIOBI

Wonder if he had to go through the rigourous 'Strength test' that Cal did?  That sounded horrific.  Respect to Stoner where it's due.  Was a brave ride regardless, however he's holding on by his fingertips to this years title. The word 'Sachsenring' and quote 'win it or bin it' is going to haunt the Aussie fella for many years to come.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Ouch

Ouch! I think its the first time i've seen a rider post pictures of their injuries on the internet and it just shows you what they have to go through behind the scenes. I hope this injury dosen't cost him a shot at the title because we need him up there challenging at the front with Lorenzo and now Pedrosa too. This guys performance at the last race showed you he's a true Australian. Grit, determination and fight and most importantly that he's a champion. Good luck with the recovery and hope to see you back up at the sharp end soon before you go for good.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

My fave picture has to be...

John hopkins's little jem... check this out..

http://getdefault.com/2012/02/26/celebrities-missing-fingers-john-hopkins/

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Heroes - all of em

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

looks familiar

Cor, that is almost exactly what my leg looked like after highsiding the ZX 2 yrs ago. Fightitng for 3rd? I have no idea what they had to give him to be able to ride. When the p killers wore off, well I remember that pain-like they say on a scale 1-10 it`s 11 for sure...maximum respec!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices