Skip to content

Discuss This Stoner shares pictures of injuries MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Stoner shares pictures of injuries

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Stoner shares pictures of injuries

Casey Stoner has shared pictures of the right leg and ankle he injured during qualiyfing practice for the Indianapolis Grand Prix. The Australian managed fourth place in the race despite confirmation he had several small chipped bone fractures, a 10mm fracture on the talar dome below the tibia and fibula, contusions to the anterior tibia, posterior tibia and medial malleolus, and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 August 2012 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Gutsy Effort

With posting those photos, it's a classic case of 'Damned if you do, damned if you don't.'

Once Casey posts the photos, the real moaners out there will have a grizzle that it's just a flesh wound and get over it. If he didn't post them they would then grizzle that he was bullshitt'n.  Ya can never please dickheads. 

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Well that's it then

Stoner is out for this weekend. He is off to Oz for surgery.

Reply to this Topic
gixpeed

Nov 09

gixpeed says:

Stoner

Aussies are tough SOBs. But so are other racers. I'm so glad Dovi got the Ducati factory ride - he earned that seat more than Cal Crotchslow, who shot his mouth off faster than his laptimes. Hahaha. No Duc and No M1 for Cal.

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

Stoner landed the way that Jorge landed when the broke is ankles/feet, With all the techno about i'm surprised no one has active protection like the airbags in there jackets, but in the boots. (i'm not saying put airbags in their boots, but i'm sure other devices would provide protection, but an airbag on the front of a boot that say goes off it you like 10 feet in air after a hiside or your not on the bike when it's going over 50 mph for like a few milliseconds might work.)

Reply to this Topic
soldbikeforbabydammit

Aug 12

Baby product sponsorship?

Ahh I think this was just a crafty way to satisfy the Avent baby product sponsors, their baby milk bottle casually placed on the duvet! Walking on fractures is damn near impossible, can't imagine what weighting the pegs of a MotoGP bike at full chat for an entire race must be like. Tough kid.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Big Ears and his enlarged appendage

Stoner leaves Moto GP to star in Hollwoody blockbuster as, "BIGFOOT"

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Moaner

Call that an injury?.....you'll be saying that your intollerant to milk next week!

Reply to this Topic
rolodojo

Jun 11

rolodojo says:

if only you lot could ride a bike as well as you troll

Looks nasty to me, now if rossi had put these pics up this lot below would all be hailing him hero of the year because a rider who has no interest in selling himself or his brand (a rider thats simpy a racer) posts them he gets a proper flame roasting by the rossi / lorenzo glory boys (maybe your time would be better off surfing the web purchasing more 46 and 99 clothing). 

I am no huge casey fan but personally i like the guy he is a born to race bikes and rides them better than anyone else at this "current"  time, he should not be retiring so early but thats his decision, Having a family and kids does after all make you take a certain stock of the life you lead and the risks and fair play to the man. I dont see the guy as a moaner he simply tells it like it is.

I am indifferent to the whole rossi / lorenzo / stoner camps i simply like to watch good racing, if I am a fan of anyone at this time it would have to be Cal simply because we share the same nationality.

I reckon you should all give the guy a break and congrats the guy on his phenomenal talent and his career instead, if you are true followers of motogp and bike racing in general.

Reply to this Topic
kindredelf

Oct 10

kindredelf says:

ouch

I can sympathise with Casey recently broke the malleolus bone and by god my foot looked like that. I am now out of plaster and it still pains more now since out of the cast. If he comes back to race within 3 weeks I think it will be a miracle. Fair play to him how he rode in that race with that injury is beyond me. Hope he can come back to race before the end of the season not to retire on an injury. I am and always will be a Rossi fan but fair play to Casey he in my top 3 for that.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices