Skip to content

Discuss This You ask/you answer: Should I ever try to out-run the police? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > You ask/you answer: Should I ever try to out-run the police?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

You ask/you answer: Should I ever try to out-run the police?

You ask, you answer: Should I ever try to out-run the police? A friend of mine claims to have out-run the police who attempted to catch him when he was speeding on a dual carriageway. I think he's telling the truth. I ride a Blackbird, and must admit I'd be tempted to gas it if I thought they hadn't got my...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 August 2012 12:44)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Take off your helmet

They will back off because you might hurt yourself - serious they won't chase the little bastards who ride trials bikes on and off the pavement around here because of that and they told me so too. Of course if you do total it you're probably toast and if they've got your number plate already, well I suppose you can try and say it was nicked!

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Our eleoquent filth says...

----start quote from formantu:

go on try it

and with my success rate (100% at the last count) you wouldnt have a pray--so just pull over and take it. What may have been a few points would suddenly be prison Id make sure of that."

----end quote:

This pig's understanding of the law is about as sound as his understanding of English, grammar, punctuation and so forth.  

Unless he's also the magistrate, he couldn't do more than file his usual paperwork in an awkward, irritating fashion to anyone even semi-literate.

But there's good money to be made for someone with a 100% record of winning a road race!  (Even for someone so dense they've got to go back and check to recalculate that percentage.)   Why not use such superb ability to its full advantage, and compete with it?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle