Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Has Cal Crutchlow's nightmare changed your view of Ducati? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Has Cal Crutchlow's nightmare changed your view of Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Has Cal Crutchlow's nightmare changed your view of Ducati?

In an exclusive interview in MCN today (Wednesday), British MotoGP rider Cal Crutchlow reveals the full extent of his anger with Ducati. After being offered a ride in the factory team, Crutchlow was dumped weeks later in favour of his Tech-3 team-mate Dovisioso. In an explosive interview, Crutchlow says he was 'shafted' and 'lied to' by Ducati. So does this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (22 August 2012 15:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gsxr1969

Apr 04

gsxr1969 says:

Money

Not really mentioned here, but Hervey said it himself. A serious, sorted financially for life deal with Ducati or a pay freeze with Tech 3 . I know many or most would say that money is not the motivator and a wining bike and wining races is. But I think I'd take the money. Cal hesitated and now it is sour grapes. Bit like most of the women I know, as soon as someone says you can't have it, you want it even more. Who the hell is Cal's manager BTW??

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Cal,Ducati have done you a favour & shit on you.That bike will NEVER win another GP.Ducati are only marking time now until the inevitable takover of the CRT machines then they'll be in with a special framed version of their WSB offering,thats when it'll be worth riding for them.

Reply to this Topic
rickster999

Jul 07

rickster999 says:

blessing in disguise

Ducati moto GP race bikes are shite anyhow, Dovi must be going for the $ as the Tech3's have looked miles better than the factory Duc's all season

Reply to this Topic
BillyBankrupt

Dec 10

Man up!

Dovi is has been on the podium a few times. That Tech3 bike has the potential to be developed into something that can challenge for a win. So the toss up is do you have the confidence in your ability to develop a bike or do you not and therefore move to somewhere where the works virtually been done for you already???? This is not to say that the situation hasn't been handled poorly by Ducati but as someone else mentioned on here, the Tech3's been ahead of the Ducati's every GP, so has he really lost out????

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

The Honey Badger roflmao

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

supermario

Too right he needs to think carefully what he says. In the MCN interview he says on one hand that he does not want to say anything bad about Ducati in case he has future options with them. He then goes on to call them liars! A contract in never definite until the ink is dry on the signatures.

Reply to this Topic
johnny9fingers

Aug 12

ducati

its no ducati , its a yamacati now , but i'd bet you my pension that if stoner got on it it would leep up the grid , take nothing away from rossi but he was reared on and has always has the best machinery but cal should be glad that dovi will fall on his sword and if he stays at tech 3 god willing he will get a factory ride soon enough to make it pay ,

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Rickster arsemouth.......what the fuck do you know about gp bikes to call Ducati shite !

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

boybilly

he's also seriously weakened his bargaining position. Poncheral knows that Cals options are very limited now because Cal has told everyone, which will allow Poncheral to play hardball at the negotiating table. Cals not much of a poker player methinks.

Reply to this Topic
ChimneyPortions

Oct 11

F###ing Story

Where is the F###ing story to read then. You aren't tricking me into spending £2 of my hard earned job seekers allowance on that over priced chip wrapper.

Cal should stay off the Ducati, he is doing badly enough on the Tech 3 without riding that piece of Ducati garbage.

Why would Cal expect Ducati to give him a ride ahead of his team mate who whoops his ass every week.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle