Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal

Andrea Dovizioso is the latest high profile MotoGP rider to stake his reputation on turning around Ducati’s fortunes in MotoGP after the Italian signed a two-year deal to join the Bologna factory.The former world 125GP champion will leave the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad at the end of 2012 to join American Nicky Hayden on a factory Desmosedici GP13.Dovizioso will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 August 2012 17:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moody2Showtime

Aug 12

It will become clear next season

I think VR will be challenging for the championship with JL and Pedro next year when back on the yam. Bautista/Cal/Bradl/Nicky fighting for top 5 I think Dovi will be more or less where Nicky and VR are this season. Marques is either hanging around 10 - 5 or he surprises everyone and challenges for podium finishes Unless: 1. Rossi is actually loosing his talent which has to come one day unfortunately! 2. Ducati design a better handling bike and Dovi/Hayden can get it to corner. 3. Stoner makes a suprise comeback on a privateer Ducati ha ha joke I'm pleased Dovi has got a factory offer just hope it's the right choice coz the tech 3 yams are better than the factory Dukes at the moment! Good luck to him. Poor Cal had all his hopes up for the factory ride I wonder how much money they were going to pay him compared to tech 3 ha ha sorry Cal but hope you can come back and prove you don't need it to be competitive and the Honey Badger nick name gets forgotten about!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Agree with you there Rev

Crutch really hasnt , and isnt doing himself any favours with Tech3 or Ducati . After todays interview with MCN , Herve must be chomping at the bit . The bloke needs to learn to keep his thoughts and emotions to himself .

Reply to this Topic
jahagon

Mar 10

jahagon says:

Eddy

That's rubbish you're spouting. Ducati offered more money than Yamaha in a bid to keep Vale. Vale then stated it's not about money and promptly signed for Yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Benny

Does a day not go by when you don`t think about Dovi?..your gushing comments and obssesion regarding him are pathetic  you should get yourself a bird mate..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Flipslats

Aug 11

Flipslats says:

Dovi + Ducati

Well, at least Dovi can go into the new season by knowing he doesn't have big shoes to fill, and knowing he can't do too much worse that Rossi over 2 years.

The only thing is that it will leave the Ducati pretty much where it is now and continue to leave us spectators dissappointed that there's not more than 2 manufactures mixing it up at the front.

Stand by for a dull 2013!!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

No threat

Dovis no threat nor is Cal or Hayden MotoGP is dying its a joke

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Great News for MotoGP Fans

Two years free of surly post race press conference performances from the least charasmatic rider in the paddock, after all unlike rossi this bloke doesn't have the talent to get the duke on the podium when conditions suit (rain), this is not to say he won't exceed Rossi's ducati performance over a full season the social malcontent that burns within him virtually guarantees it.

Reply to this Topic
prl1961

Aug 12

prl1961 says:

Does it really matter???

I agree with Richard 1967 - Moto GP is dying. I used to love watching it, but now it's just a procession after the first lap or two with only a few bikes having any real chance of winning. Forget CRT, what a waste of time that is. WSB is much more exciting these days!

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Why Dovi, why ???

Ducati should take a year off.

Don't waste our time or the talent of good riders.  I'm gunna miss Dovi hovering around the podium. 

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Good luck Dovi

your realy gona need it

IMO he will be running around 8th-9th place but time will tell i gess

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN