Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Mattew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso signs two-year Ducati deal

Andrea Dovizioso is the latest high profile MotoGP rider to stake his reputation on turning around Ducati’s fortunes in MotoGP after the Italian signed a two-year deal to join the Bologna factory.The former world 125GP champion will leave the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad at the end of 2012 to join American Nicky Hayden on a factory Desmosedici GP13.Dovizioso will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 August 2012 17:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

milky cockbreath

us brits wish death upon you.........but on a realisctic note,cal should do what best for him,if he was italian he would have got a factory ride for staying on one race or spanish then well 2 year deal maybe.....moto gp never will be about racing, just the euro.

Reply to this Topic
johnandy

Aug 12

johnandy says:

Dovi

Will start off by saying i do like Dovi but am amazed by some of the comments on here lol.

3 years on a factory Honda and 1 win he really did set the world on fire didnt he. Ive got to admit hes had some good rides on the tech3 but got a feeling the Duke will be a ride too far. People on here are saying that he will develope the bike to be a winner wheres the proof in that??? what development experience has he had so far??. Only one rider has managed to ride the duke and thats Stoner its beaten Rossi, Melandri and just about everybody else whos sat on the thing I hope Dovi does manage to do what Stoner did on it but got a feeling hes going to go the same way as the rest and that next season is going to be trying to catch the tech3 bikes lol

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Go Son Go

If Rossi, Stoner and Hayden can't fix it, I think we are clutching at straws to think Dovi can. 

But, the deal is done, can't go back now, so for what it's worth I'm behind him all the way. I just hope he has his heart in it and is not just there for the money.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Poor Brits

At least we Americans can celebrate wins and a 2006 Motogp World Championship. Hip Hip Hurray for the points system. D-E-A-L     W-I-T-H    I-T!!!

That one win to break the long, long, long, long drought and this year, and the next, and the next, and the next they have no hope for one measely win.

We may see a Prince ass before we see a win....wait!!!!!.... what!!! You kidding!!!!  Oh Lord, just in, we saw Prince Harry ass crack before the Brits get a win. Hahahahahahaha!!!! 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LOL, LOL

Can you imagine if Cal Muchtooslow was Spanish...........He would be told to get the fuck outta here....You are a fucking turtle!!!!.

Thank god he is British and me·di·oc·ri·ty is allowed.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

yo milky take that extra large cheese burger out your mouth

i cant understand what your talking about fat lad

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Milkyballs...

Your comment:

"We may see a Prince ass before we see a win....wait!!!!!.... what!!! You kidding!!!! Oh Lord, just in, we saw Prince Harry ass crack before the Brits get a win. Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Made me laugh. 

That's all I have to say about that.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The Ducati "It's just too different" Buelligan

In what way Buelli?

Powerful vee four engine - as with HRC. Check.

Aluminium beam frame - as with HRC & YMC. Check.

Brembo and Öhlins - as with HRC & YMC.

Magneti Marelli Electronics - as with YMC. Check.

It's a fuggin' pedigree GP motorbike very similar to the other ones. Where's the issue Buelli? Burgess thinks it's more rider than machine that's failing them at the moment.

Dovi has been a quiet revelation this year, showing adaptability from the Honda which is more akin to the D16, to the balanced M1. That Ducati is only a hair's breadth away from being the best machine on the grid with that powerful lump of an engine. I suspect Dovi will find a way to get that power to the ground next year and tame the front. He could well mix it with the the two remaining Aliens 2013.

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

The Desmo

I still think that Cal had a lucky escape from riding that career busting Duke!, I know that there was a big wage on offer, but hoping that Cal can get a decent ride (and pay) by next year.

To be honest, Dovi could be the man to do the job......Hope that he gets on the pace and livens up the show.

Reply to this Topic
StuartX11

Apr 07

StuartX11 says:

HRC

Am I wrong in thinking that Dovizioso had three years on Repsol Hondas on a bike perfectly capable of winning the championship and was consistent but not sparkling. So hasn't he really had his chance to prove himself?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices