Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP

Casey Stoner’s hopes of retiring from MotoGP at the end of 2012 as world champion have suffered a crushing blow today after the Australian was forced to withdraw from this weekend’s Czech Republic round in Brno.Stoner has been advised by his personal medical advisors to fly home to Australia for surgery on the right ankle he damaged in a horrific...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 August 2012 13:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

correct jamie

your certainly no expert...that is blatantly obvious.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Indeed he did

In the race and in practise - as did a host of Motogp, 2 and 3 riders. All made mistakes on the same piece of tarmac, nowhere else - couldn't possibly be anything to do with the surface though could it Buell...

edit - this was supposed to follow Benny's post...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I've noticed that

All the riders mentioned have odd race numbers, 1, 11, 35 & 69, perhaps that caused them to crash? Whereas Valentino Rossi, 46, merely had a bit of a wobble. So, in light of any other rational explanation I offer that their choice of race number caused them to crash.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Fogno1

Obviously you are passionate about Ducati and you want to put all the blame on Rossi instead of Ducati. So with this in mind I hope you are going to slag off Dovi when he has a disaster next year.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Buelligan

Your little dig looks strangely out of place in amongst the 3 pronged assault on your buffoonery. In your own words. By you.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

can u read?

Bulto if you read my post again I mentioned about the surface and I agree it was bad but every rider had to deal with it and some dealt better than others.
Simple as that.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You make you own luck...!!??

That is the singularly most over used inaccurate heap of horseshit phrase to ever be uttered by a race commentator - and since picked up by anyone who cares to believe it.

Luck is to receive good fortune or benefit from circumstances that are a result of chance

Not shaped by the actions of a person with the express intention of creating those circumstances.

You don't create your own luck.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

buffoons!!!!

Plenty on here so I am trying my best to join in with them.
Anyone that gets upset by exclamation marks could well be a big buffoon!!!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Yes Buell, I can

Bulto if you read my post again I mentioned about the surface and I agree it was bad but every rider had to deal with it and some dealt better than others.

Or maybe they were using different lines and were caught by the inconsistency of the surface, or maybe they were pushing harder than the others (no, hang on, Vale had a moment too, so can't be that...)

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Could be

Although I'd counter that anyone who honestly thinks that a plethora of 500cc style viciously flicked highsides couldn't be influenced by tyres and/or tarmac actually is a buffoon. Especially as said highsides have 3 MotoGP titles,1 WSB title and 1 WSS title between them so evidently aren't prone to suddenly forgetting what "feel" is.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices