Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner out of Brno MotoGP

Casey Stoner’s hopes of retiring from MotoGP at the end of 2012 as world champion have suffered a crushing blow today after the Australian was forced to withdraw from this weekend’s Czech Republic round in Brno.Stoner has been advised by his personal medical advisors to fly home to Australia for surgery on the right ankle he damaged in a horrific...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (23 August 2012 13:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

LUCKY

do you all think the same with me that stoner's luck keep decreasing since sach race??? put out laguna seca and you'll all see so bad luck upon him. btw, for you all 46ers. read interview at motorsport or motogp that ducati ask furusawa help but block by yamaha. he already want to help but he more loyal to yamaha since they are japanese. and how rossi so scare furusawa move to ducati. LOL. rossi call him EVERY SINGLE DAY just to know furusawa decision. well, at least we know that it's only furusawa the mastermind behind 2004 - 2010 success. READ IT YOU ALL 46ERS AND OPEN YOUR SMALL "NUT" BRAIN.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Dovi

With regards to Dovi getting on the podium, I hope  he makes the most of it because he won't be seeing that next year.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

TO ALL 27ERS

i just want to say, stoner need more than skill. his skill is superb but his luck is so deplete. compare to rossi just like desert to fountain. and now stoner doesn't has luck. i've told ya all that he always get bad luck. and he cann't fight the world (dorna, bridgestone, RATO "Rossi allience transexual organisation) this year he so complain about tyre. and it effect him so much since he is the only rider that love to slide in every corner he wanted. ASSPELATA knew this and order bridgestone to make lousy tyre just to kill stoner. well, congrats ASSPELATA. you success.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

replacement

personally i could see a satalite rider getting the step up if its more than one round then they will draft another wsbk ex or gp ex to fill that gap, honda want to take as many points in the contructors championship too.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Motoking

That is old news, we all know  that the works team does all the developing, but the riders team has to set it up right and the rider to ride it well, which is exactly what Rossi's and team did to great effect. Your comment also highlights how shit Ducati's development team is.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Luck

You make you own luck, which is why when Stoner is under pressure, he doesn't have any.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

46..and then some.

Looking at MGP in general,its in a huge mess. There remains a little interest in the 2012 outcome and thats about it.

Well that may be so for orange pom-pom waving fanboys such as yourself Bootlicker, but supporters of #99 & #26 plus some of us real fans would beg to differ. Jesus, we only out number sorry arse #27ers by about 464,646 to 1.

It's only brought for forward the void you will experience in a little over two months anyway. Look upon it as a toughening up experience..a chance to face the future as a mans fan rather than a whining ladyboy.

Fk..I do hope there's going to be a few notable orange poofs missing from these boards before too much longer, miserable twats..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

firebird

that's why i said the best bike, best set up, best rider, best tyre etc that made a rider be World Champion. you're right. so why you describe rossi like goat???? he so lucky from the first of his career to got it all. am i right? and if you look to stoner look what he got??? garbage but still can push to the limit. you underestimated stoner cause you think rossi is the best. well, in ducati, ON THE SAME BIKE!!! why rossi cann't perform EVEN 1 SINGLE 1ST PODIUM???? you tell me than.

Reply to this Topic
Rsix

Sep 07

Rsix says:

Shame.....

Last weeks Moto GP was a massive yawn fest. Like him or loathe him, the guy can ride a bike like nobody else. Moto GP needs a shake up and one less world class racer in any race is a shame, and can only add to the tedium that has become this race series......

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Who you referring to Wosi?

Capt' Pedro has always been my main man. He's charted a beautifully smooth course through these murky MotoGP waters to date, and of late seems to have picked up a bit of a wind shift in his favour.  Yo ho ho and a bottle of Becherovka.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices