Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Dovizioso excited by Ducati challenge MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Dovizioso excited by Ducati challenge

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Dovizioso excited by Ducati challenge

Andrea Dovizioso says he is excited to be part of Ducati’s MotoGP effort and confident he can achieve top results on the struggling Desmosedici having spoken publicly about his two-year deal in Brno today. Just how long that excitement and confidence lasts remains to be seen with the Italian the latest high profile rider to gamble his reputation on taming the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 August 2012 15:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

DOVI

DOVI THE PUSSY OF MOTO GP. LUCKY TO BEAT THE ROOKIES NEXT YEAR EVEN CRT WILL POUNCE HIM.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

eat them

Dovi will be eating them words after a couple of races on the Duke, still it'll be one less for Cal to have to worry about, but good luck to Dovi anyway, he's going to need it.

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Good Luck Dude

Lets hope he can get it competitive

Reply to this Topic
prawny72

Jan 11

prawny72 says:

EXCITED FOR HOW LONG

THATS HIS CAREER FINISHED THEN,, NOT BEING FUNNY GUYS, IF ROSSI CANT MAKE THE DUKE COMPETATIVE BEING A 9 TIMES WORLD CHAMP AND WITH THE EXPERIANCE OF J.B  WHAT HOPE DOES DOVI HAVE,

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I hope his fortunes turn around, he is one of the nicest chaps in the paddock, but Ducati's the kiss of death for many a MotoGP career.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

Check this

Seriously Motogp is screwed.

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/Aug/120824ll1.htm 

This year I really now notice that there are only four bikes capable of winning. 

I am finding it really noticeable the fact that this is just a show with props and those props are the CRT and satellite bikes. The CRTs are there to just make the field look full its craze. I just wish WSBK was free to air in Australia.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Excited by the Ducati challenge be careful what you say Dovi you'll be made to eat those words once you throw your leg on that career killer.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny Nine postings

Nine posting including two by you sickbenny ,just shows you the interest this Great event has stirred ,get used to it ,Benny ,next year oblivion ,and \i will haunt you all the way to despair on the Duke ,get used to it

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle