Skip to content

Discuss This Rossi expects close title fight between Pedrosa and Lorenzo MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Rossi expects close title fight between Pedrosa and Lorenzo

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Rossi expects close title fight between Pedrosa and Lorenzo

Valentino Rossi believes the 2012 MotoGP title fight between Spanish duo Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa could go all the way to the last race in Valencia. Just 18-points split series leader Lorenzo and Repsol Honda rider Pedrosa with seven races remaining and the 2012 title scrap is now between the two after Casey Stoner’s bid was wrecked by injury. The reigning...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 August 2012 20:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
prawny72

Jan 11

prawny72 says:

PEDROSA VS LORENZO

both riders are fantastic, and if i had to put money down it would probably be on lorenzo, but saying that  it would be nice to see pedrosa win a championship,

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I thought Rossi intended to be racing with 'second tier' Pedrosa this year. What happened there? Seems Rossi couldn't drag himself up to that level.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

dani

looks like he has stepped up to the plate this year.....previously he has folded as soon as someone puts pressure on him......this could be his year as he definately has the speed

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Dani

Just seen the FP3 and Dani is going well again. Looks like the the last few updates on the Honda have been succesful.

Reply to this Topic
richy0317

Aug 12

richy0317 says:

FP3

Dani is flying, even if the racing is boring at least the championship fight is hotting up. And reading the session write up on motogp.com looks like Cal has signed with Tech3 for a 1 year deal...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Johnny Rea

Rumours have it that Johnny is linked with a Gresini ride next year and even more bizarrely could be Casey's replacement while he's off.  Rumours tweeted by none other than M, Birt.

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

Saturn392

That would be interesting, hope he stays in wsb though, gets a top ride and wins wsb title!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Genius Rossi is

Mind you, many palookas figured that arithmetic post Sachsenring. No news.

Rev Ben. I will be out of pocket too unless George takes the title. I locked it all down between Casey,George and Ben prior to Qatar 2012.

Hey! Enjoy qualy you all. Both ways. SBK and GP. Crikey,did I dare mention Moscow ahead of Brno?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

about time

we saw some real action in moto gp apart from the early in the season monster boys scraps, its not been all that exciting, next season could be a shocker given the mix up.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

cadwell incident

just thought i would sahre this."The red flag had earlier come out after Robbin Harms and Abdulaziz Binladen crashed at Coppice" hope he wasnt wearing a rucksack when he crashed!!!! jesus.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices