Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 Yamaha confirms Bradley Smith’s MotoGP switch MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 Yamaha confirms Bradley Smith’s MotoGP switch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 Yamaha confirms Bradley Smith’s MotoGP switch

The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad has confirmed in Brno today (Saturday) that Bradley Smith will definitely move to MotoGP to partner fellow British rider Cal Crutchlow in 2013. The Oxfordshire rider, who currently rides for the Tech 3 Racing Moto2 squad, signed a three-year deal with Herve Poncharal’s French-based squad last September. The deal included a two-year contract to ride a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 August 2012 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Bradley seems to suffer from the Armstrong disease

Lack of testicular fortitude. Lance had the excuse of having only one nut. Brad needs to imbibe whatever juice Armstrong took to get himself where he did.

Reply to this Topic
kegsy39

Oct 02

kegsy39 says:

spot on cornbow

Your right, i really cant see Bradley Smith doing any good, his heart is in the place, but his Gonads are not. Good luck anyhow, you`ll need it.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Bit of Lance juice?

Lance Armstrong was taking extra red blood cells I think ,

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennypriesthole

your Bradders,post goes further to prove your outstanding in your field,your a part time scarecrow I hear Benny ,Although I do see the attraction a vicar and a young ginger boy ,very wrong Benny

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

seriously though

Bradley even in the 125 days you knew it. he got a good start it was backwards ,if He was running in the top three it looked like it was never going to get better ,good rider on his day but the truth is he lacks that extra couple of percent,and in fairness this deal would never be done on current form .it's a mistake Herve wont forget and I suspect has already had to answer questions on,Scott Redding must be choked

Reply to this Topic
BMEP

Jul 08

BMEP says:

He's a good rider

The 600 Tech3 is not a good bike and never was a good bike, over the years the bike has mainly finished in the 20s. Recently Brad finished 4th but at the same time that bike was one of the slowest through the speed trap. So, with the bike measured as being very slow how did he manage to get 4th - obviously it could only be the rider which goes some way to prove his racing ability. The bike is not good and Tech3 know that. The 'reward' for riding a bad bike for 2 years is the M1 Yamaha. It's a business deal.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

He's a good kid, who'll find the step up really difficult IMO. I still think he needs to cut his teeth in the Moto 2 class, and achieve some measure of success before even thinking about MotoGP. A poor start to the next season will be a confidence destroyer. Anyway, I wish him all the best, and I hope he proves me wrong.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

But obviously

Dear child they do !,Stay away from the kids at the service this morning Rev,does the benefits agency know you work on sundays ? ,You Polishing the Ka this afternoon Benny then out with mum for tea again, then out with the Kleenex to have the daily Dovi jostle

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

I smell a rat.

I respect your comments Benny but I haven't heard anyone say yet that BS deserves the ride. And if they do, on what grounds could you possibly say he deserves it over Luthi, Espargaro, Iannone etc, etc etc.

Sounds like there are some Vegimite drilling shinanigans going on here.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Herve in fairness (even with my strength of 10 ten men and agility).  So when he says Bradders is signed, that's the end of it.  I do think the basis of the deal is unusual, however his insight is greater than ours (even with my spidey sense)...  Will be great to see 2 brits in the same team next year.  Good show.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle